HIV status should be made public: Does risk of HIV and lies about status justify making it public?

• I’ve lived with fertility problem

I’m Luara and I’ve lived with fertility problem, never being able to achieve a pregnancy at the age of 32, and was very depress and frustrated. I did all sort of things to get pregnant but all in vain, I latter found out i have some cells which have frozen and block my cervix as a result of having pre-cancerous condition and tubal Blocks. I went about living my life, traveling, learning, never realizing my fertility was dwindling, always confident I could have kids at any age any thought i can never have a child on my own, fortunately a friend directed me to a doctor called dr Mallam Abudu who help me with fertility herbal supplement which i took and after surprisingly i got pregnant and now i am a mother of twins, If you are in the same situation and you need help you can contact Dr Mallam Abudu, he can help in a lots problem like . Herbs to give birth easily, hope you find this information useful mallamabuduspiritualhome@gmail.Com or call +2349055637784.

• HIV status should be made public,

HIV status should be made public.Because my making the HIV status of a person it will help in reducing the deadly transmitted disease AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome ).It will also help in emergency cases like accident in which there is a need of blood to a person,then if the HIV status of a person is known already, the process of donating blood to the victim will reduce thereby making the process fast.

• Medical records are private

There are many infectious diseases transmitted by close contact with others, not just HIV. A majority of people are tight-lipped about their full medical conditions. Neither of those reasons are good enough to justify an abusive invasion of privacy by a public posting of targeted medical conditions. Who would decide and where would it stop? Healthy individuals must exercise discretion and personal responsibility in choosing relationships. Public medical records are not the answer.