HIV status should be made public: Does risk of HIV and lies about status justify making it public?

• I’ve lived with fertility problem

I’m Luara and I’ve lived with fertility problem, never being able to achieve a pregnancy at the age of 32, and was very depress and frustrated. I did all sort of things to get pregnant but all in vain, I latter found out i have some cells which have frozen and block my cervix as a result of having pre-cancerous condition and tubal Blocks. I went about living my life, traveling, learning, never realizing my fertility was dwindling, always confident I could have kids at any age any thought i can never have a child on my own, fortunately a friend directed me to a doctor called dr Mallam Abudu who help me with fertility herbal supplement which i took and after surprisingly i got pregnant and now i am a mother of twins, If you are in the same situation and you need help you can contact Dr Mallam Abudu, he can help in a lots problem like . Herbs to give birth easily, hope you find this information useful mallamabuduspiritualhome@gmail.Com or call +2349055637784.

• HIV status should be made public,

HIV status should be made public.Because my making the HIV status of a person it will help in reducing the deadly transmitted disease AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome ).It will also help in emergency cases like accident in which there is a need of blood to a person,then if the HIV status of a person is known already, the process of donating blood to the victim will reduce thereby making the process fast.

• Medical records are private

There are many infectious diseases transmitted by close contact with others, not just HIV. A majority of people are tight-lipped about their full medical conditions. Neither of those reasons are good enough to justify an abusive invasion of privacy by a public posting of targeted medical conditions. Who would decide and where would it stop? Healthy individuals must exercise discretion and personal responsibility in choosing relationships. Public medical records are not the answer.

VanessRodriguez says2018-06-18T11:49:26.297
My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Doctor Adoda helped me in getting back my EX-boyfriend that broke up with me 4 months ago. I tried all i can to make him see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but he denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of Doctor Adoda and same time a video on youtube ( https://youtu.be/bct3VhtQhqI ) i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on +2348112825421. He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-boyfriend will come back to me within 28 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-boyfriend came back to me and our wedding will hold Soon. Contact him now!!! If you need any help. Email: adodalovespelltemple@gmail.Com and he does a lot of spells website ( http://Adodalovespelltemple.site123.me )
JESSICA001 says2018-06-22T08:37:28.927
I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Oku brought back my husband that separated with me for good 3 mounths. Am Jessica Butler by name from Los Angeles. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Oku for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the 3 months and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Oku who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Oku said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: okutemple@gmail.Com or whats-app him +2347053113465
JESSICA001 says2018-06-22T08:38:41.093