• I tend to like both of these brands.

While Holden may be a subsidiary of General Motors, I do like what GM has made over the years and I do like some of what Ford has built. Overall though I may lean towards Holden mainly due to their parent company whose older cars I tend to like quite a bit.

• Ford all the way!!

Yea nah ford is way better aye, nah like there was only one holden car me family had that I actually liked and it wasn't even fully holden... It was also Toyota aye so yea and ford cars just feel and look better and don't brake down all the time like Holdens do.

• Ford all the way!!

• No, Ford is much better.

It is in my opinion that Ford is much better then Holden. Ford has been around for a long period of time and is well known all around the world. Much more known then Holden. This is why I would choose Ford over Holden in almost all cases and instances.