Hollywood uses a measurement called Q scores to determine the likability of celebrities. Does Kim Kardashian deserve to have to lowest Q score with -71.

• I agree that Kim Kardashian deserve s the lowest Q score.

While Kim Kardashian is one of the most watched and followed celebrities on the planet, I agree that she is not the most well-liked. Popularity and likeability don't always go hand in hand. She has millions of followers on Twitter and Instagram but her over-all likeability is very low in most cases.

• Kim Kardashian is rightly unpopular

Kim Kardashian has the lowest Q score, which is used to measure a celebrity's likability. This is deserved. She is an attention grabber that has not contributed positively to the entertainment industry or society as a whole. She merely performs publicity stunts in order to "break" the Internet. Others have done charitable work, which she has not done.

• Kim Kardashian is not very likeable.

To determine the likability of celebrities, what is being taken in to consideration? What is she contributing to society? I do not believe that celebrity likability status should be contingent upon how well they have taped a sex video, or how "scandalous" their lives can be. She has not done anything respectable with her life. Her celebrity is based off of her family and immoral acts. As a conservative, I do not believe that the likability of Kim Kardashian should be anything higher than the lowest score.

• Yes, Kim Kardashian deserves to have the lowest Q score at -71.

Yes, I believe that Kim Kardashian deserves to have the lowest Q score at -71. In addition to celebrating the fact that she is famous for doing nothing, Kim Kardashian uses her celebrity status only to promote herself and her brand. While it is difficult to accurately gauge what a celebrity is actually like as a person, Kim Kardashian is particularly difficult to relate to.