Homework should be replaced by after-school activities.

Asked by: meester.hamza
  • I agree because

People would be more active and social instead of sitting doing all their homework they should just be able to do the work the next day or in class that day not at home where they can go out and have fun and hang out with friends and so i agree

• Lololololololololololololololololol lolololololololololololololololol lololololololololololololol

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l

• I am for

I am for no homework . Because I think that if ypu would ask a class 'more or less homework'. A lot of people would say LESS.But yeah you have to go to after-school activities. But at least then you are with your friends. And if you make homework home most of the time you are alone. Besides you also have more free time i think. So thats why I am for this statement.

• I am for this statement

I am for no homework because i think when you ask a class 'more or less homework' i think most people would say less. But yeah you have to stay after school, But then you are with your friends and that's better then making homework alone. And now you could also ask a question immediately to a teacher. So that is why I am for NO HOMEWORK.

• I am for

I agree, because you have a free weekend and you don't have to make homework. I think it's even healthy, because you have more time to sport and to go outside plus I don't think it's a huge problem to stay some longer, because than you're with you class, while if you're making homework, you're in your own

• I am for

• I am for the statement

I am for replacing homework by after school activities. I think that it’s better to do all your homework at school because than you can relax at home and do other things. Also, when you make it at school you could ask questions if you don’t understand your homework and you know for sure that you have done it. Besides when you do it at home you could forgot what it was about.

This is the opinion of Shanna

• I am for the statement

This is the opinion of Shanna

• I am for this statement.

If you stay after school instead of making homework, I think you'll have more free time. More time for friends and hobby's. Also, in the weekend you don't have to do anything with homework at all. Besides, if you're doing work at school and you don't understand something, you can just someone else. THIS IS THE OPINION OF ANNE MILLE

• I am for this statement

It is a nice idea for kids that afther school they could do what they want. Children should be happier and then there could be less people who skipping school. And about staying after school: it is fun to do some activities after school, it is also more social because you are with your friends.

THIS IS THE OPINION OF: Bente Evers

• I don't agree.

I think students will get lazy if you do this. And as result the marks will get lower. Because you do not practise home it would mean that you don't remember everything correct. People need to repeat things so that you know it the next day.
    This is the opinion of: Leilani Franke

• I am against this statement.

I am against this statement, because if you are at home you get bored and personal I want to increasing my knowledge. If you don't get homework you have after-school activities, because I want to go home and I don't want to stay longer at school. It is also good for a key to homework, because then you are more prepared for it. Also on the university you will get homework.

Opinion of: Dalila Benlamkaddem

• I am against this statement.

Opinion of: Dalila Benlamkaddem

• I am against this statement.

Opinion of: Dalila Benlamkaddem

• I am against this statement.

Opinion of: Dalila Benlamkaddem

• I am against this statement.

• I am against this statement.

I am against this statement, because if you are at home you get bored and personal I want to increasing my knowledge. If you don't get homework you have activities, but I want to go home after school and I don't want to stay longer. It is also good for a key to homework, because then you are more prepared for it.

• I am against

I am really against to the fact that you have to do your homework after school and at school. I don't agree that they keep your free time instate of doing funny things with friends, sport and so on. In my opinion it's not good for kids to be every day on school to make their homework. But than it is really boring too. So that is, I think so, not good for kids. They have to get time after school to do what they want to do. THIS IS THE OPINION OF NICOLLE

• I am against this statement

I am really against to the fact that you have to do your homework after school and at school. I don't agree that they keep your free time after school instate of doing funny things with friends, sport and so on. In my opinion it's not good for kids to be every day at school to do their homework, but that is really boring too. So that is, I think so, not good for kids. They have to get time after school to do what they want to do.

• I am against this statement

I do not agree with this statement, because children just want to go home after school..I think it's good to have homework, but less than it is right now. Plus than you don't have any time left for other hobby's like: gaming, reading and sport. So I think you have to keep homework, but make it a bit less and actually school is more important than sport.
    JOEP