Homosexuality: Should other individuals be able to judge?

• People judge for everything!

If you are homosexual, you are going to be judged. Live with it! As Madea would say, "People are going to talk about you until the day you die." You don't have to be gay to be judges. Straight people are judged. Republicans are judged. Democrats are judged. Cats are judged. Dogs are judged. If you live and breathe you are going to be judged. So what's the big deal?

• This is a free country.

In the famous words of Voltaire, "I do not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it". The first amendment is also based upon these principles. Being a homosexual myself, I honestly do not care if someone judges me, since everyone has an opinion and wanting to silence eveyone who does not agree with mine is narrow-minded and primitive. If I were openly homosexual, I would be revealing my sexuality to the world to be judged. Good judgement and bad judgement are both judgement, and you cannot have the good without the bad.

• Sexual orentation is not our business

Other people should not judge the sexual orientation of anyone, homosexual or otherwise. It's no different from judging heterosexual couples, and the people that are anti-homosexual are largely the same people that were opposed to interracial marriages. From a policy perspective, it's the same situation. Judging is wrong in both cases.