Houston Texans' offense: Should the Texans make changes to their offense?

• Yes, the Texans should make changes to their offense.

Yes, it is my belief that the Houston Texans should make changes to their offense because of how they are playing recently and their scoring. While their defense may be strong, their offense is lacking in strength, compatibility, which is detrimental to their scoring and their wins in this current season.

• Yes, it's time to regroup.

Yes, Houston Texans' need changes for their team. With changes made to their offense, they will be better poised for a win. If a strategy isn't working it must be changed. That's the job of the couch. They'll figure it out; they'll make the necessary changes and the team will be better and stronger for it.

• Yes the Texans should make changes

Yes, the Texans should make changes to their offense. Unfortunately, what exactly should change is a good question. Does the issue lie somewhere in the coaching staff? I could see some changes there, but that isn't the big issue. I think the big issue lies with an unproven, overpaid quarterback. I'm not saying they need to move on from their current QB, but he needs work yet. I believe if they can get him to raise his game, they have enough impact players around him to become a playoff contending team again.

• Yes, but there isn't much they can do now.

The Texans' offense is not good. Brock Osweiler has not been the quarterback they had hoped he would be, and they are struggling. However, there isn't much they can do to improve the offense at this point in the season. They just have to hope that Osweiler improves and the defense continues to play well. They can address their offensive issues in the offseason.