How could men possibly not be sexist if they are all born sexist?

Asked by: booliocoolio
  • Ofcourse men are sexist

If you have a penis, you hate women it'd proven fact. Come try to debate me woman haters i'm sure you don't even understand what it's like to live in this women hating society. I can barely even walk outside nowadays without being raped. Did you know i've been raped 3 times in the last week alone?

• #stopmalehate you sexist pig

Your a retarded feminazi you are only sexist your self you only believe you are correct men born with a penis has nothing to do with any thing its a fucking dick not a rape tool its made to be used in repop do i need to tell you about biologiy agian dosent work never will grow up dont be a fag and stop and check your thoughts ok be smart

• #stopmalehate you sexist pig

• Are you insane

Men are not born to be monsters. Abusers, rapist, sexist and racist are not born they're made. And you saying this is making you sexist too! Oh the irony! You're just trying to shove your belief and backwards philosophy down our throats. Your just another lying feminist poisoning this world .

• A sexist argument against sexism, the irony!

If you are truly worried about gender equality then please don't generalize sexism to men. Yes, some crimes such as rape are primarily male instigate but there is so much more to sexism than that. I was told by other women, not men, not to pick certain careers i was interested in because they assume once i get married and have kids i am going to stay a home. Might as well not get too comfortable, right? As women we push sexist standards on both the other women and the men. The problem is not a biological one as much as it is a cultural one.

• This is not true in any way

As a women, i can verify that both genders are equal. It is an idiotic statement to call all men sexist. There are plenty of nice men who value equality. True, some people are sexist, but youre making the same mistake as them by judging all men by what some men are like

• This is not even true

• This is not even true

• This isn't even tr

• No they are not

"If you have a penis, you hate women it'd proven fact. Come try to debate me woman haters i'm sure you don't even understand what it's like to live in this women hating society. I can barely even walk outside nowadays without being raped. Did you know i've been raped 3 times in the last week alone?" Boi

• Lol feminist bworst

No man is born sexist! A sexist is made, not born. Even when all men grow, I can not say that they're all sexist because it is not true. Not all men are that way. What about the transgenders do they hate females? I've also witness gentlemens, and no I'm not talking about the guys who are nice to get something out of it, I'm mean a chivalrous. They exist(:

Axonly says2017-04-19T11:23:26.650
Guys, it's a troll post -_-