• No one give a fuck

There are 2 biological genders and that's it. All of the "other" genders are based of "gender roles" or being a homosexual. You have a dick or you don't that's it. I couldn't care less if you are gay or lesbian. Congrats you ruined everything sjws why do I even try to debate with you guys.

• There are only two genders, the others are fake

I am a male Caucasian of average height for my age. I am even a little short. What would you say if I told you I was 8 feet tall? If you were in your right mind, you would think I was either joking or a lunatic, a candidate for the "funny farm". What would the liberals say, however, if I told them I was a woman? They would cheer me on as a true pioneer and try to bully others in submission to my ideals. This is hypocrisy. Why are they fine with me switching gender on command, but not with me changing my species, or my height, or my skin color without any connection to reality. Come on, people!

• There are only 2 genders

Luckily, science and human biology does not care about people’s feelings. You can live in your childish delusions all you want, but at the end of the day, you are either male or female. Period.

“But what about transgender individuals?”

This is how Social Justice Warriors usually reply. This one is always a fun one to deal with, because by implying that there are more than two genders because transgender people exist, they are pretty much admitting to themselves that they don’t think transwomen are “real women” or that transmen are “real men.” After all, if people are whatever gender they have transitioned to then how exactly does that break the “gender binary?” Whether you are one of those people who believe that people are whatever gender they transition into or you are one of those who think people are whatever they are born as and that changing your gender is impossible, the point still stands. At the end of the day, that person is still either male or female.

“But….But…….But gender is whatever you identify as!”

Nonsense. If gender is whatever you identify as, then gender is irrelevant and nonsensical. I am yet to hear a good reason why what someone “identifies as” is relevant or important in any way. In a debate about the existence of God, if a theist states that he identifies as God, does that mean he is God and God is now real? If a student identifies as a someone who graduated summa cum laude, is the university obligated to give him that honor? This type of thinking isn’t permitted in any other form of discourse, so why would we permit it here?

“Gender is a social construct.”

Incorrect. Gender is entirely biological and based on genetics. You might be thinking of “gender roles,” which are something completely different. If your counter argument here is to inform me that gender differs from sex, I don’t have to necessarily disagree with you to tell you why you’re wrong. Fair enough. Let’s say that the current definition proposed by certain social scientists is true and that “sex” is whatever is between your pants and “gender” is what is in your brain/what gender you feel like. At the end of the day, your genitals aren’t a social construct, and neither are your brain waves.

• Only 2 Genders

Having more than 2 genders would over-complicate everything. In hospitals, having only 2 genders would be great as the 2 sexes have different body structures. If there was only 2 genders, the doctors could treat the patient better as they would know which person is "male" and which one is "female". Also, gender is based off the sexes. If you make a new gender, you're still going to be biologically the same as one of the two sexes. That's why I think there is only 2 genders.

• There are two genders

When Lord Zenu put the souls of the aliens Ito the early humans endowing them with them with sentience and self awareness he chose the early humans because of their strictly binary XX/XY gender code. To claim anything to the contrary would be to question the reasoning of the mighty Lord Zenu and his underling the great and illustrious Tom Cruise. All hail Zenu! All hail Tom Cruise! All hail Scientology the only truth!

• Two genders ?

Quite honestly what one chooses to identify as is their prerogative. In a free society one may choose to "identify" as they wish. An issue some have with gender politics is that they feel that those who "identify" are not sincere. For someone /is/ something. One is born a certain way. They feel as if gender is just being used as an accessory, a way to feel unique. The use of gender in this manner enforces the use of identity politics. That is assigning labels to people. The problem with that is that labels only divide. Fluid genders may also discredit actual gender dysphoria (i.E transsexuals). Transgender People are born in the wrong body. One does not choose it. People choose nothing about themselves. Their sex, their genetics, their sexual orientation, or their vulnerability to disease. They are simply born as they are. People treat gender as such a big deal because they feel it's being chosen from a list of many and not being felt. Quite frankly that the distinctions are not legitimately felt and just chosen on a whim. People often want to classify themselves. They want to affix labels to themselves to inform others of their proclivities. These slight variations are often more in line with personality it seems. But nonetheless, the truth is that people are born as they are. At the end of the day that's all we are. People

• There are only two genders

If I had a gender for every side of a coin I'd have two sides. If you wanna be a genderfluid transgender woman then that's fine I honestly don't care. Just don't spend your life playing the victim card to get your own way. If you do that you're always gonna get hate and that's your fault

• Jesus u need

My gender is a mcdouble from mcdonalds. Dont respect it, leave. Im a super far leftv commu ist that needs to die. I am really lonely and sucidial. Dont touvh me or i might sue you for sexual rape. I hate myself honestly. Save me please. Im dieing in side

• To be honest...

We don't really need these people who are like: "HEY IM A TRASH CAN." or "HEY IM PEPPER SPRAY" because we have more important things to talk about, like racism and etc. I think politics are boring, but hearing that your not a boy or girl is even more annoying. How will you use the bathroom if your trans? It doesn't make any sense.

• There are only two genders

Gender is not something that can be switched like that gender is sexual identification given at birth non negotiable. So the people that say there are more than two genders they are WRONG your sexuality is your business that you can control but gender is not in your power there is not third or any number greater than two genders. You can also only identify as one gender because if you are both then that is an anomaly at birth not a decision you make when you are a teenager.

• There are as many genders, as there need be

I think the person on the "yes"-side of things, has been misinformed. Sex and gender are two different things. Sex is what genitalia you're born with - not how you feel, and is therefore objective. Gender is how you feel, gender is subjective.
    Agender/non-binary and bigender are all genders, to name a few. In case you don't know what they are, I'll explain it to you. If you're agender, you feel that you have no gender - that you're genderless. Bigender is when you fluctuate between genders. One day, you may be a boy and the next a girl.
    People used to say being gay, was a choice, and completely ruled out bisexuality and pansexuality. Now, we're accepting of it and know it's real. I feel that the same will happen with gender soon.

I, however, do not understand why this is a topic that needs to be discussed - even if you disagree with it. It should be no business of yours what people do and don't identify as.
    You create your own identity.
    Saying a person can't be bigender, agender or androgyne is like saying they can't like a certain genre of movies, or that they can't like a particular food. Just because you don't understand it, it doesn't mean it doesn't' exist.

Gender is subjective, and therefore there can be as many genders there need be, to make everyone feel comfortable in their own skin.

• It doesn't really matter.

Yeah, you're born as a boy or a girl, that's not what we're talking about. The truth is that there are multiple different genders. Ok? If there were 43527278 sexes, we would probably have a probablem. There are several genders, as in, trans-male, trans-female, hermaphrodite, and others. K? It's not the same as sexual preference which is gay, straight, bi, ace, and others. There aren't too many genders, but that doesn't mean that you can't be... A... Person with... Um... You know... Both. Your born one way, but later in your life you might want to be a X, so you'll get an operation to become an X, and no longer be a Y. It's complicated, and honestly, I think both sides can get WAY out of whack sometimes, so just don't be a douche. Respect people's opinions and feelings, and that should apply to both sides of the argument.

• There are more than 2 genders

Gender is defined by FAO as the relations between people, both perceptual and material. Gender is not determined biologically, as a result of sexual characteristics of either women or men, but is constructed socially. And we all know that there are no longer just men and women today. There are trans, lesbians, gays, bisexuals. They are still the same in terms of body structures, so many do not regard them as new people having genders other than 2 traditional ones. Plus, most people still cannot accept homosexual relationships, which is among the reasons why a big number of people do not accept other sexes.

Posted by: tran
  • In disagree lol

I have a penis and a vagina i have a penis and a vagina i have a penis and a vagina i have a penis and a vagina i have a penis and a vagina i have a penis and a vagina i have a penis and a vagina lol

• Well you see that the synonym to gender is sex

The definition of gender is the state of being male or female and it has a synony to the word gender and that is sex look it up it's true and stop luring to yourself
    I cannot believe In What you guys say until u show me proof of this concept

• Hella genders nigga

Aye leave these niggas alone shit Niggas A duck can be a gender i am classified as a potato so im straight and my gf is a sex machine thats a mf gender so shut yo ugly ass eat Mcdonalds all day having ass cause yall niggas dumb saying there is only 2 genders

• I only have 2 male genatelia

I have to X chromosomes and i call myself a binocorn. I feel like these people now adays are such ignerate conservitives that should be wearing a nazi arm band and should be linchd like a black people was in the civil war.I have a degree in lesbian boi and a masters in multi gender fluent studies and should be listend to all the time