How Putin, Khamenei and Saudi prince got OPEC deal done: Do you think Putin made this successful?

• Yes, I think so.

The call between Rouhani and Putin played a major role ... After the call, Russia backed the cut. But OPEC would not be OPEC without a last-minute quarrel threatening to derail the deal. Iraq became a problem. As ministerial talks got underway, OPEC's second-largest producer insisted it could not afford to cut output, given the cost of its war against Islamic State. But, facing pressure from the rest of OPEC to contribute a cut, Iraqi Oil Minister Jabar Ali al-Luaibi picked up the phone in front of his peers to call his prime minister, Haider al-Abadi. Abadi said: 'Get the deal done'. And that was it

• Yes, i agree.

Yes, i agree. Putin was responsible for the success of the OPEC deal. Though it was in cooperation with both Khamenei and Saudi Prince, i believe that Putin actually made it more easier to get the deal done. I strongly support the OPEC deal and i am glad that it was accomplished.

• Yes, Putin made the deal successful.

In terms of success, Putin was able to mediate between the two countries so that a deal could have been reached. That means a lot considering Putin's relations with OPEC. The meeting could have ranged from a deal not being made to all out war. Since a deal was made, I consider it a success.

• No. I don't

I think Putin only had his own best interests in mind, and that he worked hard to make sure the deal was successful for him. If that happened to benefit other people as well, that was a happy accident. Putin has a long history of doing things that benefit him the most.