How to join illuminati society +27789699523 To Join the illuminati family originally called the ILLUMINATE ORDER; explore the ends of riches…..

Asked by: dr.zimu

RandyGrand says2017-09-07T08:45:08.713
I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something, that if i would like to join the illuminati brotherhood, and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me, and i make up my mind to join the illuminati, today i am so proud of myself, because i am a great man today, well know in the world, rich, famous so if you are also interested to join the illuminati, you have to email: churchofdevilinitiationcenter@gmail.Com call or whatsapp +2347056024545 join the illuminati and enjoy good life with you and your generation.
henry666 says2018-01-08T00:08:21.697
I am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. I see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
johnwilliamsilluminatisociety@gmail.Com so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up
our lives…. And now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at (johnwilliamsilluminatisociety@gmail.Com) call me +2348121010445 or
whatsapp me on this number +2348121010445
henry666 says2018-01-08T00:08:31.460
week and later on the great fraternity gave s $50,000.00 USD to start up
nsukkaorjikalu says2018-01-12T09:33:27.190
Join the Richest Brotherhood Of Illuminati For Protection,Fame call Agent Marcus +2349050606649
Join the great Illuminati Freemason today call Agent Marcus on +2349050606649.Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.C) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start 2349065420442up a business of your own choice… interested contact great Agent Marcus via his email address iraborilluminatimoney@gmail.Com Or CALL or whatsapp him via +2349050606649
nsukkaorjikalu says2018-01-12T09:33:52.573
////
henry666 says2018-01-15T18:21:36.083
Am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
sitrangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
illuminatitempleofriches33@gmail.Com so we decided to contact them and
them now at (illuminatitempleofriches33@gmail.Com) or
whatsapp or call this number +2348139568891
ILLUMINATIGRANDLODGE says2018-01-17T06:23:50.517
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL +15398882243 OR info. Illuminatigrandlodge@gmail.Com
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM USA, OR ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.Email us on info. Illuminatigrandlodge@gmail.Com OR call us on +15398882243 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!!
If you are interested call the agent now +15398882243 or send your e-mail to info.
Illuminatigrandlodge@gmail.Com
Add us on whatsapp via:+15398882243
ILLUMINATIGRANDLODGE says2018-01-17T06:27:29.720
Illuminatigrandlodge@gmail.Com
Add us on whatsapp via:+15398882243
CIFER says2018-01-28T22:11:10.787
Hello everyone,i am one of the Agents sent by the Lord
superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are
interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati order,
am a business man, I own a Construction company, and i also
own one of the Biggest Electronic Appliance shop in one of the
country, and my family now lives in USA, i was once like you, me
& my wife were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what
kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until i saw an
opportunity to be a member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF
ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have
been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you get
the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow
faster than you can ever imagine,illuminati brings out the talent
in you and make you famous, as you become a member of
illuminati order you will receive 2,000,000 US DOLLARS
instantly on your Bank Account, these and many more other
benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a
member contact us now on whatssp +2349073889037 or email us
(joinilluminatitemple626@gmail.Com) JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH,
POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE...
bobsadams says2018-02-04T11:07:50.607
I am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to know avail. I see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address illuminatihomeforall@gmail.Com so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up our lives…. And now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at illuminatihomeforall@gmail.Com call +2348143502763 or whatsapp +2348143502763
bobsadams says2018-02-04T11:30:16.563
bobsadams says2018-02-06T22:52:33.837
HOW TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUINATI GROUP

HELLO EVEYONE THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY.JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI CALL +2349035934907 AND GET RICH WE PROVED MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT ARE MEMBER SO WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN NOW SAY BY BY TO POVERTY AND GET 18MILLION AFTER INITIATION CALL GREAT MAN IN NIGERIA +2349035934907
If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age. * You must have full access to the internet. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they have HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame and 18millionusd we be give to you ask a new member. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back. * The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is"We don't talk about the Illuminati"so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me on whatsapp +2349035934907 Do not play mind games........
bobsadams says2018-02-08T01:32:51.783
HOW TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI GROUP

HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY.JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI CALL +2349035934907 AND GET RICH WE PROVED MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT ARE MEMBER SO WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN NOW SAY BY BY TO POVERTY AND GET 18MILLION AFTER INITIATION CALL GREAT MAN IN NIGERIA +2349035934907
JosephSmith012 says2018-02-13T11:02:47.947
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE
ILLUMINATI )
whatsapp +(2348020654621)
email ciferilluminatiworldofriches@gmail.Com
Are you a
POLITICIAN ,
ENGINEER , DOCTOR ,
ENTERTAINER ,MODEL, GRADUATE/ STUDENT,
OR YOU HAVE IT IN
MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME
GREAT MINDS .
It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a
member ,you
Will be giving the sum of $100, 000, 000. 00 as the
Illuminati membership
salary monthly . Please be a part of these
"GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY " The great Illuminati
Organization makes you rich
and famous in the world , it will pull you out
from the grass root
and take you to a greater height were you have
long aspired to be
and together we shall rule the world with the
great and mighty
power of the Illuminati , long life and
prosperity here on earth with
eternal life and jubilation .
Whatsapp us
+2348020654621
if you are INTERESTED .
poleev says2018-03-14T23:32:57.427
Way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Emial immediately(samalexender666@gmail.Com whatsapp or call(+2347060998269) Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. It only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. We also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing if you wish to join the brotherhood you can contact +Email poleevilluminati07@gmail.Com
ymcmbmoney says2018-03-18T13:53:39.280
WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI,; the Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money Rewards once they join in order to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should contact us; on..(ymcmbworldmoney@outlook.Com) (ymcmbworldmoney@gmail.Com )or call Mr Andrew fore more info..+2349035553397
berrycastle3 says2018-03-26T07:36:31.920
CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
Or WhatsApp him through this number +1(251)2077586.
Or email:illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.Com Hello everyone I am mr charles adamson from uganda, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called BERRY CASTLE of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because a agent eat my 600usd and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called BERRY CASTLE and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE or WhatsApp him +1(251)2077586.
Or email:illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.Com?
berrycastle3 says2018-03-26T07:36:33.933
CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
nen says2018-03-26T21:00:52.110
BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or woman,an artist,Politicians,pastor, and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.You shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan. Or you are from a poor background, and you really want to be famous in life.Or do you want to become very rich in life, this is the chance for you to become rich and eradicate poverty from your life, the illuminati want to use this to help the poor and also to make people famous in life, if you are really ready to become a member of the illuminati temple than contact Mr Clifford EMAIL..Illuminatiworldofpawer@gmail.Com so that we can make your dream come through. I want to promise you that you will not regret this so i want you to join us now and live a very happy life.) or you can as well call him on +2349073083854 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349073083854
berrycastle3 says2018-03-28T03:41:41.450
CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
Or email:illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.Com.
BrainGary says2018-03-29T21:59:06.713
I am giving testimony, on how i become successful in life, I want to say a big thanks to the illuminati brotherhood, that make me what i am today, hails to the illuminati brother, i was deeply strangled up by poverty, because i have know one to help me achieve my goal in life, i have worked so hard to make it in life, i have done so many things in life, just to make it and live a happy life with my family, and also i search for help from different corners but to no available, i was so ashamed of myself because i see things getting bad everyday, i do not know what to do next i was just thinking about my life, i see people around me getting rich but to me, i get poor everyday of my life, i start to think of what to do next just to get rich and live a good life, one day i think of going for research in google, and i say how many people giving testimony on how church of devil illuminati helped then to get rich and famous, so i think of joining the church of devil illuminati so that i can also get rich and be famous in life, because i was tired of been poor people around me see me as nobody, no one do respect me because i was poor, so i make up my mind and decide to join the church of devil illuminati, to my own believe i see my life changed for good, i am so proud of myself, i am a great man today, well know in the world, rich, famous, i want to tell the whole world today that the illuminati brotherhood can also change your life, if you have the same problem i was having in life, so if you are also interested to join the illuminati, you are free to join, if you live in America it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood, you have to email: churchofdevilinitiationcentre@gmail.Com call or text +12545227022 join the illuminati brotherhood and enjoy good life with your family.
abuilluminate says2018-04-02T13:17:58.437
WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME FOR MORE INFORMATION Email:Abuilluminate666@gmail.Com OR WHATSAPP ON +2348134994835 TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATE TODAY..

Are you a business man, politician, musician,student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great illuminate brotherhood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplished, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminate brother hood, contact the Lord illuminate now, Note: newly recruited members are entitled to a huge amount of money. And lots more, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please we do not shared blood. Do not miss this opportunity.And be rich Now FOR MORE INFORMATION please contact Email:abuilluminate666@gmail.Com please don t forget that.... (1) you need to be at least (18years) or over to become a member of the Illuminati brotherhood. (2)you must have a strong belief that money is power,and you make your own diction.
berrycastle3 says2018-04-03T23:59:22.380
CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
berrycastle3 says2018-04-05T00:16:55.110
CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
ANNLEE says2018-04-05T23:28:22.480
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI ) whatsapp: agent Edward +2349030938174 OR email: illuminatiworldwide150@gmail.Com Are you a POLITICIAN , ENGINEER , DOCTOR , ENTERTAINER ,MODEL, GRADUATE/ STUDENT, OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME GREAT MINDS . It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member ,you Will be giving the sum of $100, 000, 000. 00 as the Illuminati membership salary monthly . Please be a part of these GOLDEN “OPPORTUNITY ” The great Illuminati Organization makes you rich and famous in the world , it will pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati , long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. Whatsapp the head office in USA with : +1(872)817-6165 or email: illuminatiworldwide150@gmail.Com. If you are INTERESTED .GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI ) whatsapp: agent Edward +2349030938174 OR email: illuminatiworldwide150@gmail.Com Are you a POLITICIAN , ENGINEER , DOCTOR , ENTERTAINER ,MODEL, GRADUATE/ STUDENT, OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME GREAT MINDS . It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member ,you Will be giving the sum of $100, 000, 000. 00 as the Illuminati membership salary monthly . Please be a part of these GOLDEN “OPPORTUNITY ” The great Illuminati Organization makes you rich and famous in the world , it will pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati , long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. Whatsapp the head office in USA with : +1(872)817-6165 or email: illuminatiworldwide150@gmail.Com. If you are INTERESTED .
MarkJerry1 says2018-04-07T12:47:04.590
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. Be part of something profitable and special (WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIAN,ENGI
NEER,DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER,MOD
EL,GRADUATE/STUDENT,OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member, and earn the sum of $500,000 as the illuminati membership salary weekly Please be a part of these GOLDEN "OPPORTUNITY" The great illuminati Organization makes you rich and famous in the world, it will pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world withandsh the great and mighty power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WhatsApp Agent Mark (+2347052988779)
Note; we do no patronized people to join us. The choice is yours. Hail
illuminatioga says2018-04-10T22:58:40.787
Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank Mr Thomas Peterson who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. I am Ehidiame Beatrice and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, I was deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me, to eat is a problem to me and my family until I met with a great generous Illuminati man by Name Mr Thomas Peterson who told me there would be no need for me to die and he introduced me into realm of riches and fame. He told me to get my membership form which i did, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $50,000 dollars on your initiation day. So i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to $100,000000 USD in my bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr James who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great illuminati you can emaill him on illuminatibloodworld666@gmail.Com
illuminatioga says2018-04-10T22:59:32.203
Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank Mr Thomas Peterson who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. I am Ehidiame Beatrice and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, I was deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me, to eat is a problem to me and my family until I met with a great generous Illuminati man by Name Mr Thomas Peterson who told me there would be no need for me to die and he introduced me into realm of riches and fame. He told me to get my membership form which i did, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $50,000 dollars on your initiation day. So i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to $100,000000 USD in my bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr James who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great illuminati you can emall him on illuminatibloodworld666@gmail.Com
kennethjames235 says2018-04-11T17:40:29.053
Hty power of the illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..

FILL THE FORM AND CONTACT
US TODAY VIA WHATSAPP
+2348080126589 and can also call him on +238080126589

FirsGREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.

(WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ILLUMINATI). ARE YOU A POLITICIANS,DOCTOR,ENGINEER,MODEL,GRADUATE,STUDENT,BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN SEEKING FOR WISDOM,FAME,POWER,KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!! Become a Member today and make use of these "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" the great illuminati organisation will make you famous and wealthy, it pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and migt name……….
Last name...........
Country……….
State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Occupation........
Monthly income...........
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
And send us a photo of you
{JOIN US TODAY}...

FILL THE FORM AND CONTACT
US TODAY VIA WHATSAPP

Last name...........
Country……….
State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Occupation........
Monthly income...........
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
And send us a photo of you
{JOIN US TODAY}...
Jamesandrew says2018-04-11T23:13:07.137
WELCOME TO GREAT ILLUMINATI WORLD! JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TO GET
RICH AND FAME,THE GREAT TEMPLE ILLUMINATI WORLD WIDE. Are you a politician,
business man/woman,musical artiste, student, footballer or whatever
occupation you do, and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life.
Illuminati will grant you all your heart desire..Illuminati will support
you both financially and materially to ensure you live a comfortable life..
Anyone interested in joining the Illuminati contact Mr James Andrew on via
email: wealthseedilluminati@gmail.Com or WhatsApp and call +2349022970337
for Immediately initiation.
ballack says2018-04-13T13:36:08.243
GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2348160802790 OR info. Illuminatiworldofmoney@gmail.Com
Are you a business man or woman, politician, musician, student and you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1 million dollars in a week, and a free home. Any where you choose to live in this world and also get 500,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary...If you are interested call or whatsapp our Africa agent now on +2348160802790 or send your e-mail to info.Illuminatiworldofmoney@gmail.Com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online
ballack says2018-04-13T13:36:36.277
avalonedgar says2018-04-14T11:24:31.853
CONTACT Mr Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.Com Hello everyone I am from uganda, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul smith and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.Com
berrycastle3 says2018-04-16T01:24:32.503
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD ILLUMINATI.Contact us now via Email] illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.Com+1(251)2077586 .? Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide Are you a business man or woman, artist, politician , musician, student, pastor,Footballer or basket baler do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life,join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of 2 million-dollars in a week, and a free home.Any where you choose to live in this wonderland also get 1,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary:BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of $500,000 USD,, A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD,, A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice,, One Month holiday(fully paid) to your dream tourist destination,,One year package ,, A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World,,A total Lifestyle change,,Access to Bohemian Grove,, Monthly payment of $1,000,000Usd into your bank account every month as a member,, If you are interested contact immediately via Email:illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.Com or Whatsapp+1(251)2077586
berrycastle3 says2018-04-25T01:23:09.680
CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
avalonedgar says2018-04-25T13:46:47.657