How was first person made? (Don't put Monkeys because then I will ask how was the first monkey made)

Asked by: Pinkflower
  • This isn't a yes/no question, but...

... The first "human" was formed when genetic mutations in the child of a primate caused reduced jaw size and increased cranial capacity, as well as a more upright posture. Many other humans, at the genus level, have existed, but Homo sapiens outperformed the rest. And seeing as you asked only where the first human came from, not the link from the beginning of everything to the first human, I don't need to explain where monkeys came from.

• I agree about this!

Like seriously, first of all. There is no PROOF that God is real. Not like I don't believe in him/her, but still. Even though this is off topic, if Adam and Eve hadn't sinned, we wouldn't be human. We wouldn't value life as much. Okay, now, we all evolved from one-celled water organisms, then slowly evolved.

• From the smallest to the biggest

I think that from the bacteria to a small fish from a small fish to an insect from an insect to a bug from a bug to a frog from a frog to a turtle and so on to a monkey then from a monkey it transformed into a human.
    K. An eight years old boy :)

• From the smallest to the biggest

K. An eight years old boy :)

• From the smallest to the biggest

K. An eight years old boy :)

• Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• This is not yes or no, but I will throw in my two cents.

There would not have been an exact "first human", evolution takes far too long to just crank out a human one day. The same goes for the ape. To try and find the first of something, you'd have to be specific. The first bipedal ape appeared around 20,000 or so years ago. The first ape with no opposable thumb on its foot appeared about 5,000 years later. By about 10,000 years ago, the first hairless apes had appeared, homo sapiens included. So, your question should not be "How was the first human made?" it should be a question concerning how these traits developed. The first bipedal apes most likely came to be due to an abundance of food on the ground. Walking on hind legs alone provided more reach and a freeing of the forearms. The "foot thumb" disappeared due to its lack of use for walking. Hairlessness came to be when it was in our benefit to sweat rather than pant, as it allowed our vocal chords to develop to be more advanced thus allowing more advanced communication. The first homo sapiens was made by a long chain of evolutionary success leading up to a bipedal ape with no "foot thumb" or hair that is able to formulate complex vocal patterns.

• There was never a first human.

Ugh. We do not come from monkeys, although we come from the same ancestors. It is called evolution. Species evolve into newer species, slowly though. Believe or not, we came from bacteria that roamed waters on earth billions of years ago. There was never a first human.
    By the way, this is not a yes or no question.

• Still not a yes or no question

The first human didn't exist. There is no first animal kind, there are only ancestors. These ancestors were slightly different from theres and so on and so forth. This process would reduce in complexity until it was nothing more that an single cell organism adapting to form clusters of itself. Nothing more.

• Yes it wasn't

My opinion is that no it happened before yes and as such the no of the yes and then the human monkey and no more the human as too much yes before no ran way with yes and got married to no to have maybe babies. Hope this does not help you although yes it maybe will or not.

• This isn't a yes/no question, but...

• Its not monkeys

It's God. Adam and Eve were the first humans. So there was no such thing as a cycle until it was a human, animals were already made but then God decided to make 2 humans. If they hadn't sinned then everyone would stay alive, but thats off topic. So yeah.

• God made us all

I know not everyone agrees on this, but god made the world, universe, first life and much more. Many people say the world was made by bacteria/adams... But then how were those made? The very first cell, bacteria, adam, etc. had to be made by something that is superior, because if it was not, then how was it made?

• No, because God is the creator of both life, and the universe.

God set the stars in the skies, and the earth in the solar system. Then how did the "Big Bang" occur. Studies go back and there is no possible way of the "Bang" occuring. Someone had to be here before existence, and this person WAS God. Therefor, God is the creator of, anything and everything, and I'm one hundred percent for sure of this, you may not believe there is a God, but trust me honey, there is, and loves you!!

• Belief of God

I guess it just depends on your beliefs. I definitely think God made the first person. I also don't understand why some people think apes (or monkeys) changed into humans. That doesn't make sense to me, anyway. I also don't know why people believe the Big Bang Theory. The Big Bang Theory is weird because think of a puzzle. If you dump it on the ground it doesn't automatically become complete. That is pretty much an example of the Big Bang Theory. Once again, these are all opinions of me, and I am only one person.

• Belief of God

• God created us

We were created by God I see why people think we evolved by monkeys cause our hand,feet, and both smart but where did monkeys come from answer me that yes you could say that God made monkeys to evolve into human but it doesn't say anything about monkeys in the bible it talks about Adam and Eve.

• I say no because that picture included a monkey so how was the first monkey mad.

If that picture had a monkey then the last thing it had was a person how was that first monkey made so then how was that person made. So you do need something to make a person so what is it. Did god make the first person or did a monkey tern into a person