How will the IPhone 7 look like, will it be a waste of money?

Asked by: Imacow
  • I like pie!

Budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus ubudoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus ubudoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus ubudoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus ubudoop budoop banana bus budoop budoop banana bus

• I am not necessarily saying that it will be a waste!

The iPhone 7, based on my recent witnessing to Apple's release in the past few years, will have a faster core processor, will feature iOs 9 and may feature new glass like the glass that is used on the home button which, from what I have heard, is more durable, but also somewhat of a rarity so this might not be the case.
    While some may argue that this will be a waste yadda yadda yadda, the term of something be a waste is different for each person. One person may believe that buying the iPhone 7 will be a waste, another may say that charity is a waste because of the fact that hardly any of the money goes to charity but rather to the CEOs and such of the "charity". (I know that that last sentence probably had a grammar error or two, I hope that you can forgive me and realize the gist of what I was saying)

• No, its probably going to be awesome

The new iPhone 7 is going to be a bigger screen! And the finger touch sensor can buy your items without passwords. The camera will be amazing, and more durable. It probably will be pretty neat compared to the older versions... ( I'm just stating my opinion) I would buy it.