I advocate for an assault rifle ban, but do you think there is some truth to the much argued second amendment?

Asked by: ilovejews7
  • I advocate for an assault rifle ban, but do you think there is some truth to the much argued second amendment?

The gun lobby uses the 2nd amendment to condone the sale of assault rifles, arguing that a future, tyrannical goverment may one day be a threat to americans "freedom". Do you think there is some truth to this argument? I strongly disagree with the gun lobby's hysteria to condone the sale of military grade assualt rifles. What do you think? Is it possible that a tyrannical goverment may use AI robots to wipe off what it deems obsolete....Or that a foreign goverment may one day overpower america's billion dollar military industrial complex, killing americans in a genocide similar to the native americans...