I advocate for an assault weapon ban, but do you think there is some truth to the much argued second amendment?

Asked by: ilovejews7
  • The second amendment is what keeps America great

I think everybody should have tanks in their backyards. That way if any criminals come on to my lawn, they won't stand a chance. Sorry for my grammar I have arthritis. But you know what arthritis won't stop me from doing? Driving a fucking tank. Make the second amendment great again.

• I advocate for an assault weapon ban, but do you think there is some truth to the much argued second amendment?

The gun lobby uses the 2nd amendment to condone the sale of assault rifles, arguing that a future, tyrannical goverment may one day be a threat to americans "freedom". Do you think there is some truth to this argument? I strongly disagree with the gun lobby's hysteria to condone the sale of military grade assualt rifles. What do you think? Is it possible that a tyrannical goverment may use AI robots to wipe off what it deems obsolete....Or that a foreign goverment may one day overpower america's billion dollar military industrial complex, killing americans in a genocide similar to the native americans...

Excuse my unedited grammar sentence structure punctuation run on