I dont understand gravity. Why doesnt the spinning of earth create centrifugal force throwing us off? Momentum should keep us going straight instead of around.

Asked by: steffon66
  • I have researched Einstein's theory's for years and he doesn't agree with gravity either.

Einstein is considered one of the brightest people in the world and he disagrees with the law of gravity. He believes that the solar flares from the sun create pockets of space that are pushing us to the earth. This theory is supported on many levels such as the fact that when you are in an elevator and you are going up but for some reason the cables snap you are suspended in a pocket of space which defies the law of gravity.

Yet another thing is one of Newton's contradicting laws an object in motion will stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force. Gravity is supposedly an outside force that should stop things and bring them back down to earth but for some reason it does not we continue to stay in the spot we were in which is the pocket of space caused by a solar wave/flare

• Why we are suspended in the elevator when the cable snaps

Put a water balloon on the table. With your finger, slowly push the balloon to move it. I observed that as I push, the balloon absorbs my finger (indents) until my fingers force is greater than the balloons weight. Another word, the force goes from the point I touched the balloon, all the way to the other side till it starts to move.
    So it has to be the same with solid objects as well. The force goes from one end of the object all the way to the other end before it moves. This takes time.
    I believe that the time it takes to move an object is dependent on the speed of my force. The same with the elevator, there is a delay between when the upward force stops, and gravity pulls the object down. The force takes time to go through the entire object, from bottom to top (when going up) .. Snap! Then from top to bottom before the elevator stars coming back down.