I don't want my 12yr child hearing alot of F-bombs or seeing sexual content, which Assassin's Creed would be the best for him if any?

Asked by: Balmak
  • Let me explain:

So my child wants An assassin's creed game for his 12th birthday. The violence does not matter to me, but I don't want him hearing alot of F-bombs or Seeing sexual content. Mild language is okay. Is any Assassin's creed child friendly according to my criteria? And if so which one?

Should I let my child get an assassins creed game is the question and which one if yes?

• Assassin's Creed III: Liberation HD

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation HD might be to your liking. There's no serious sexual content, just minor flirting. As for language, it's relatively tame. You can buy the game as a standalone game on PSN or X-Box Live. There's also the Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection, which has Assassin's Creed III: Liberation HD bundled with two other Assassin's Creed games: III & IV.

• From the age 12 to 16 they start have sexually active

I would prefer assassination creeds on Xbox one I have the 360 they say the one is better to have .I would care if my kid had sex or not . You could be in the gueniss book world. . . . . . . . . . . .

• It depends on the console.

I've played all of the games in-depth (sometime several times each) and I think they all have a good story and are great games (the best games I've ever played). The one with the least amount of f-bombs would have to be Assassin's Creed III (American Revolution). I only remember one in the beginning. The first Assassin's Creed (Third Crusade) might not have had many but I haven't played that one in a while. The Ezio Trilogy (AC II, Brotherhood, and Revelations, Italian Renissance) have a few but as I remember they are mostly in Italian. AC4 (Pirates) has some but mostly pirate slang. Rogue (Seven Years War) doesn't have too many and Unity (French Revolution, newest one) has some. As for sexual content they none of the games have too much. The Ezio Trilogy has some moments but I don't remember any nudity in any of them. The reason I said it "depends" is only because of console compatibility (assuming he plays on a console). Assassin's Creed 4 and Assassin's Creed Unity are the only ones on current-gen (PS4 and Xbox One) while the rest are on last-gen (PS3 and Xbox 360). So, to recap, sexual content isn't really a problem and f-bombs and the like vary. If he has last-gen I would recommend AC3 (though I might be a bit biased because that was my favorite) or the first one. For current-gen, the two available games are pretty equal by your criteria and I would just go off which of them you think he would enjoy more.

• It Ok i guess

Assassin's creed. If you ask me if you should worry about the word the game have, you should worry more about how this game is about you being a guy going around killing people. And of course it going to have F bomb if it Rated M it will guaranteed to have >2 F bomb in there. There are not really much sexual content in the first game of assassin creed, but it was on the Ps3 so if your son have a ps4 good luck finding one

Reeseroni says2015-08-03T01:59:03.960
Buy him csgo, there is no cursing and no sexual content whatsoever :)