I think horse racing is pure torture for horses. Agreed?

Asked by: QueenElsa
  • I dont think its pure torture

I dont think its pure torture because some horses are meant for racing. Of course if someone is putting their horse on drugs to go faster or hurting them to go faster then its a problem. But otherwise hose racing is a fun traditional sport that has been in America for a long time.

• Horses need to be pushed

Horses used for logging are beaten and whipped all day to make them work hard. It's necessary and so is it to punish slow horses in a race with a whipping. The pain makes them go faster and I don't have a problem with seeing a horse I've put money on getting a hard beating. My cousin works in a circus and they whip their animals so they perform. Its the same thing.

• I dont think its pure torture