I think that disabled people should be annihilated

Asked by: antz
  • What in the world!

No one wants to be disabled so it was not their fault and if you make that rule that's cruel. Also, those people have a family and if you kill the disabled one that family is going to loose someone.If anyone makes this rule,they should go to hell because their so mean.

• Yes why not

Da disabled peepul r untermensch we only shud allow ubermensch to be a pure natshun. Also dey r a drain on the systum so we shud not let them liv. Da peepul saying no r bad hombres and shud also b eliminated they r probably disabld themselfs. Op is rite they hav no rites

• They suck on tax

They are parasites on our tax, they take but not give. They dont have the opportunities we have and people use them as teddy bears. Its cruel to let them live, They live in care homes and have no purpose. They have no proper human rights this needs addressing h

Posted by: antz
  • Disabled People Are Gay And Are Burden

Gay and trans lopiod idiot are to be idiot don't you understand world hunger would be cured and Pewdiepie would be executed I mean who wouldnt want that now I understand many low frequency low IQ people will put feels over reals but you need to shut up because you are part of the problem just like black people are raw egg.

Posted by: Hum
  • This is Not Acceptable

Disabled people are real people, and they deserve the same human rights as anyone else. By definition, genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people, and is extremely unacceptable, which is what you are suggesting. To say that disabled people have no purpose is horribly incorrect. Take Tanni Grey, who despite being disabled and in a wheelchair, won 16 gold medals and set over 30 world records in the Para Olympics. And according to a census, about one in every five people in the United States has a disability. If you want to eliminate a huge group of people, many of which have great potential, you should rethink your decision.

• Um.... Excuse me?

Um... Hello? What are we, Nazis? Are we just going to kill people we don't like? HELLO! Just because a person can't run as fast (or at all), can't see or hear, or has a disability doesn't mean that they are automatically mean NOTHING. Most of the time it isn't even their fault! How about we break your legs and then decide that you're not worth keeping around anymore? Whoever voted "Yes" needs some serious counseling. Now, before they turn into the world's next terrorists.

• This is wrong

This is just wrong, imagine if you had a child but it was disabled and that was your only child and most sane people would love it but if you kill all disabled people those with a loved one with a disability, they would have a lost family member. If you lost a family member you would hate whoever made that rule because I, myself have family members and I would protest against any one who thinks this is fair. Fuck you, for trying to make that rule

• What is the definition of "purpose"?

How would we define "purpose"? If we mean someone who can contribute to the workforce, then some people who fall under the definition of disabled by the U.S. government would have a purpose. For instance, they can do office jobs if they are unable to move freely easily.
    However, the biggest question might be whether of not people have a intrinsic right to live. This would depend on you views of the value of human life outside of what is true.

• Uhhh are you guys for real

Are you joking? Like is this real? This is the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life to be honest. It's not their fault that their disabled so why should we "annihilate" them. I'm pretty sure this was a joke so i'm not going to get all serious but to the people that were pro you guys are crazy haha

• Disabled does not mean usless

I don't support annihilating disabled people but I do support sterilizing those who have known genetic defects in their DNA that pass on to future generations. The best way to cure or reduce the recurrence of any genetically passed on disease is not to pass it on. You can call it cruel or eugenics but what's more cruel? Passing it on to the innocent or not allowing the few to pass it on. If you believe in science you must agree that those who have genetic abnormalities in their blood line will pass it on to future generations. Thus there is no cure but only to not pass it on. There is no cure for cancer and never will be. It's genetic. Only a tiny portion of cancers are caused because of environmental exposure.

• What in the world!

• What in the world!