I think this is the most ignorant and racist cartoon. What do u think?

Asked by: ilovejews7
  • It is racist against those with light skin of English and Nordic descent.

People do not realize that globally, "white" males are a small minority and the one expected to shrink, or at least not grow, the most in coming years. It gets old being constantly ganged up on because of false propaganda and subliminal eugenics. While there are groups of every type and background in the US right now, it is not possible for white males to gather anywhere out side of work, churches, and bars without being considered a racist organization, no matter what their intentions are.

• As a philosemite, i think this is the most ignorant and racist cartoon. Do u agree

I think this is ignorant, do u agree? I think this is ignorant, do u agree? I think this is ignorant, do u agree? I think this ia ignorant, do u agree? I thonk this ignorany, do u agree? I think this is ignorant do you agree? I thinm this is agree, do u agree? I think this is igmorant, dp u agree? I think this is ignorant dp u agree?