If a child is failing a class should he be allowed to play sports?

• People ability to do sports should not be based on their intelligence.

If they are smart doesn't mean the are going to be good at sports. If you are dumb doesn't mean you cant play sports. They can be dumb an be able to play an they can be smart an not be able to play or the other way around. It doesn't matter.

• I think sports should grrds

I think that sports should be played by people even if they are fles just like me. My friend had bad grades too and he got mad cuz he is good at basketball but he couldnt play most of the time so yea thats why grades should be irrelevent to sports

• Hn jn jn

Gh h h h g g f r e e f r r r r r r r d r r r tf f f f f f ff f t t t re e 33b e eh h h h h h h h h hh h h h h g g

• Yes Yes Yes

Kids should be allowed to play sports even with failing grade so they will be entertain at the end of school, also they would be hurt if they gave up their career over their grades and if they continue playing it with wake them up and they will try to bring their grades up.

• Yes Yes Yes

• It doesn't matter if kids are failing

I believe that kids should play sports even if they are failing. Children can't continue and try for a career in sports if parents and schools don't let them play. I can;t believe that schools and parents won't let kids play sports if they are failing a class. IT IS SO STUPID not to let them play.

• It doesn't matter if kids are failing

• It doesn't matter if kids are failing

• It doesn't matter if kids are failing

• I am a kid myself going through this and i think i should be able to play sports.

This argument says "failing". I am not technically failing but according to my parents yes.. But on a teen's side of view.. And i speak for most teens is that sports is our time of releasing stress that has been building up inside us because of highschool or even hormones. If you take sports away all that stress gets bottled up inside which cannot be healthy. It is true that maybe if you take the sport then they can focus more in school but how can one focus if they are depressed about their passion? Is it right to take something away that and their commitment because you are teaching us that it is okay to quit and break that commitment because of something else.

• Students should have to pass

When i was in school i always did better in school when i had sports because i didnt want to fail so i could play sports so no no no no no no no no nno no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No matter pass no play

Most kids take advantage of what they have what if they don't make it in the big leagues they may end up on the street with no money or food and be homeless because they had nothing to fall back on from school therefor you make they dision if you want to take that chance of maybe ending up on the street because of not having any school information to impress job businesses or have a very small chance to be a pro

• No matter pass no play

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No no no

• School comes first

School is for learning not for playing sports. The reason for sports is an extra curricular activity. If you are failing a class all of your time should be devoted to your studies, NOT you sports. If a student spends their whole high school career worrying about sports, you will have a hard time finding college to go to when your grade are not okay.

• School comes before sports

Why should you play sports if your not getting an education. Think about it there is a lot bigger percent of you going to college and continuing your education and after that making a living with your job then becoming a pro athlete; I know that sports help you think and helps you focus, but that is what you backyard or simply playing outside is for and also I guess gym class

• Good grades or no game

Sports does not give you an education or helps you pass on to the next grade. If you do not maintain your grades you should not be allowed to play sports. Remember sports is a privilege not a right. Education comes first before any sport. Good grades or no game.

• Responsibility Is A Great Ability

Students who fail and are not able to play are being taught how responsibility through their actions. Because they failed a class, their punishment is not playing, so next time the grades come in they will have been more responsible and be able to play their sport that they have chosen.

• No i wouldn't have failing students representing high schools in sports.

I think that parents should have a say in their children's priorities. I believe that sports can easily after academics. According to the rules in this modern age' it states that one must an average of 45 percent and over to be involved in any sporting activities. This is why i strongly agree with the topic"that failing students representing high schools in sports".