If a guy is raped, like he was forcefully raped, would you feel bad for him

Asked by: taythellamalord
  • Of course i would

I dont care what gender. Rape is rape and rape is bad. As Acemaker14 says To not feel bad for a man being raped is a clear indicator that you either do not care about your fellow man or you simply don't care because it was a man being raped. Regardless of gender, you should feel bad or sad for the guy who was forcefully raped by another for their own selfish gains. It simply is not OK and there is no justification for this. Also the

• With the necessity of this question, I honestly feel worse for them than for women.

Anyone who is violated by another person, in any way, is deserving of my sympathy. I may think they deserved whatever pain they received, but I would still hate that they are in pain. In this circumstance, though, it is difficult to maintain my composure. The sexual abuse of men does not get taken seriously by society, and that simple fact enrages me. This societal conception makes me hold more compassion for them, because at least women are comforted by society at large. Guys, at the least, are seen as "lucky," and, at worst, can sometimes be the one's ACCUSED of rape. This is not even to get started on the fact that, if you use 12 month statistics instead of Lifetime statistics and accept that being "forced to penetrate" is rape, men are raped MORE OFTEN than women( https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/NISVS-StateReportBook.pdf). Oh yeah, I feel too bad to even relay in this post.

Posted by: Nac
  • Yes i would

Rape is rape. If a woman wants to say that they shouldnt feel bad because men harden or something that is bullshit. I suppose we should say that because the majority of women mureder children, that means they must not fell bad doing that. It is horrible that you deny that rape feels bad to anyone. Not just women have that right. That is not equality.

• Of course I would

Rape is a terrible thing to occur to anyone and no one should have to go through it. I don't see how anyone could have so little empathy that they wouldn't feel sorry for someone who's just been raped. I struggle to believe anyone who thinks about this for more than a few moments could possibly not.

• Yes, I would feel bad for the man being raped

To not feel bad for a man being raped is a clear indicator that you either do not care about your fellow man or you simply don't care because it was a man being raped. Regardless of gender, you should feel bad or sad for the guy who was forcefully raped by another for their own selfish gains. It simply is not OK and there is no justification for this. Also the

• Of course I would

Before I start. I find the question odd. What do you mean by " forcibly raped " as apposed to passively being raped ?

Anyways , Yes I would feel bad , it doesn't matter what the gender of a person is . To say otherwise is just immoral .

• Would you not?

I may not be understanding the question here, but I feel as though anyone who were to vote no is supporter of rape. I'm not entirely sure what other conclusion you can come to, when you say a victim of rape doesn't deserve the simple sympathy of one feeling back for him. Twisted.

• Yes I would

A lot of people say you can't rape guys and that's sad. It's also sat when some twisted monsters say it's funny when guys get raped. I believe that its bad either way. The reason someone would laugh at some thing like that is very evil and not okay at all

• I think no, when i imagine with what women would struggle with.

To be able to explain my argument better, I will give you an example. We are sad or saddened when a woman is raped because she will most likely have to struggle with trauma. But psychological hardening is much more common and more likely in men. That's why it's very unlikely that a man will get trauma because of sex with a woman. Of course, my opinion is based on comparing the forced sexual act, both sexes, with each other. When he gets a trauma it's bad.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no