• Pink is not a gay color

Its just a color i dont know why its such a big deal if a guy likes pink. Alot of people say its gay but think about breast cancer. A ton of people wair pink and people dont say it is gay. Everyone who says its gay they are gay.

• Pink is not a gay color

• Pink is GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dude pink is so gay its like a bright fluffy colour and its for girls. I said yes because pink is a girly colour but it doesn't necessarily make him gay but it is girly af dude! Not even light blue is really not gay (light blue is kinnnnnda gay not really tho) because its just bright and fluffy like pink but it definitely isn't that bad like its fine yaaa but this is JUST my opinion so back off haters!

• U r a fartbucket

Art fart fart fart fartfart fartfart fart fartbucket fart fart fart fart flatulence poop nugget stupid b h h b b b h h h h h b f a r t b u c k e t
    Who's with me

U really r a fartbucket if u just went onto this site

• Pink is not a gay color

• A 100% no.

I don't get it. Just because a guy likes pink doesn't mean he's gay. Gay means happy. Happy and color is so different. Just because you like pink doesn't mean you're gay. It's just a color, wake up!
    Liking a color 'pink' is not a big deal. People these days are so ignoramus. The world doesn't make sense anymore, I swear.

• U r a fartbucket

Who's with me

• Pink Is Used For Marketing

The color pink does not have any presupposed meaning, other than what people have been taught through marketing. If a man happens to like the color pink, it does not directly indicate that, that same man is gay. Pink has been a popular color in men's fashion for quite a few years.

• Is this a serious question?

Of course not. I seriously doubt your preference for a certain color determines your sexuality. Any one who thinks this clearly assumes that all people who like pink are feminine, and then that all men who are homosexual are feminine, both of which are blatantly untrue. If a person likes the color blue, does that make them automatically straight?

• Not at all

If you're* a guy and 'you' like pink, then it definitely makes 'him' gay.
    You can not become gay by liking some particular color or holding your hands a little loosely. Only if you're sexually attracted to a guy, can you be called a gay. However, most societies associate pink with feminine gender and view it as a necessarily feminine characteristic.

• "Gay" does not mean feminine

I assume "Gay" in this context means homosexual. I think it would be foolish to debate weather or not liking pink makes men happy.

Liking pink, while often associated with females and homosexual men, is not a defining characteristic of what qualifies a person to be "gay".

So I vote no.

• Hell nooo it doesent

I belive it dosent becuase , it doesnt matter what color you like its about the fact that you inbrace it with joy , and that you like it and who cares what others think ! It what god and you think :) Shine On Pink !!!!! .. - =