• Pink is not a gay color

Its just a color i dont know why its such a big deal if a guy likes pink. Alot of people say its gay but think about breast cancer. A ton of people wair pink and people dont say it is gay. Everyone who says its gay they are gay.

• Pink is not a gay color

• Pink is GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dude pink is so gay its like a bright fluffy colour and its for girls. I said yes because pink is a girly colour but it doesn't necessarily make him gay but it is girly af dude! Not even light blue is really not gay (light blue is kinnnnnda gay not really tho) because its just bright and fluffy like pink but it definitely isn't that bad like its fine yaaa but this is JUST my opinion so back off haters!

• U r a fartbucket

Art fart fart fart fartfart fartfart fart fartbucket fart fart fart fart flatulence poop nugget stupid b h h b b b h h h h h b f a r t b u c k e t
    Who's with me

U really r a fartbucket if u just went onto this site

• No it doesn't mean anything.

Pink actually used to be the male colour because it was closer to red which was or still is seen as an aggressive colour whereas blue was seen as delicate and feminine ( this is why the Virgin Mary is usually depicted in blue in old paintings). Then sometime in the 1900s, a department store in America started a trend of reversing it and selling baby clothes for boys in blue and pink for girls. It took off and widespread and like Santa wearing red people assume that's the way it's always been. Ergo: liking pink doesn't mean anything because fashions change and what something meant one day can be totally different another day so we can't stereotype.

• No way .

Pink is a color . Not a gender. People made that up about pink is for girls . What if was considered for men ? Come on ! Pink has nothing to do with gender . People just came up with this .! Be smart , pink is a color not a gender . A color will never define a gender or a sexuality.!

• No way .

• Nope it isn't

The generally accepted rule is pink for the boys, and blue for the girls. The reason is that pink, being a more decided and stronger color, is more suitable for the boy, while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl. So in my opinion pink isn't a gay collour

• Nope it isn't

• Pink is not a gay color

• A 100% no.

I don't get it. Just because a guy likes pink doesn't mean he's gay. Gay means happy. Happy and color is so different. Just because you like pink doesn't mean you're gay. It's just a color, wake up!
    Liking a color 'pink' is not a big deal. People these days are so ignoramus. The world doesn't make sense anymore, I swear.

• U r a fartbucket

Who's with me

• Pink Is Used For Marketing

The color pink does not have any presupposed meaning, other than what people have been taught through marketing. If a man happens to like the color pink, it does not directly indicate that, that same man is gay. Pink has been a popular color in men's fashion for quite a few years.