If a safe world was to exist, with regulations and limitations, would you want to be part of that world?

• That's No Fun

In a world where everything is safe that means nothing is dangerous. This lack of danger results in the lack of everything and anything fun. All sports are dangerous in some way which means that this world would lack all forms of sport. Driving is one of the most dangerous things we do each day, imagine a world where the only way to get to another location is to walk. Even walking can be dangerous, there is always the possibility to sprain an ankle or break a leg somehow so literally the only way for this world to exist would be to be completely still in a room where the air is filtered (because air could also be dangerous) and the room must also be shielded entirely from radiation which means no light or food because they create background radiation and it needs to be completely shielded from any and all meteor strikes because, hey, they could happen at any time.

• Something would be missing

Despite everyone being safe, something would be fundamentally wrong with society. It would be twisted and broken and weird and the whole thing would feel really uncomfortable and wrong. There would be no individuality and no interesting people and no reason to try at anything or anything hell there'd be no reason to live okay.

• What are you really getting if you accept this?

I only really need to say one thing; what is a safe world? How specific do you want to be? Is it going to be so restrictive that you have to sit in a cupboard wrapped in cotton wool? Or is it going to be that you can't drive a car or ride your bike because then you will not be able to crash?, but I want to drive my car or ride my bike, I want to live and experience freedom - who would have the right to decide for every single human being what the restrictions are and what they can or cannot do.

• No, it wouldn't be a good world

By putting limitations and regulations on things to create this safe world, you don't create a real world. I would take the unsafe world. It would be less organized and less unique. It would be like the movie groundhog day where nothing changed and everything was the same day in and day out.

• No, not likely.

It would honestly depend on the type of regulations and limitations, but by and large, the degree of bans required to make a world 'safe' would be far too restrictive. I wouldn't want to live in a world where freedom of choice, expression and action were curtailed to a selection of pre-approved options.

• No, it wouldn't be a good world

• No, not likely.