If Australia existed, would you aim to go there?

Asked by: MassiveDump
  • Useful land for sale.

I think the economic opportunities for the land referred to as "Australia" to be useful. With enough resources, I think I could be able to start an effective penal colony to move prisoners to. It's just an idea for now but hopefully this business venture will gain approval from His Majesty. Expanding the British Empire would be nice too, and I'm sure there aren't any native populations living there either.

• Australia is eternal suffering and eternal funny accents.

Let's assume for a moment that the Swazis didn't just go and make up this ridiculous myth called "Australia" (even though the evidence is overwhelming that there is no such place). Focusing your life to one day venturing to this "Australia" would be a huge waste of one's life.

In the book of Crikey Dingo 15:4, Australia is described as "snakes, sharks, deserts, sharks, scorpions, and sharks with flipping lasers". No, yeah! I totally want to go there! Except that was sarcasm.

Furthermore, if we're going to pick mythical lands to live in, I would much more prefer somewhere magical, like Equestria or New Zealand.

"Is this the real life? Is this Australia? Caught in a boomerang, no escape from...
    ...Australia." -Queen

GeekiTheGreat says2013-05-31T13:12:41.700
This is so stupid.
MassiveDump says2013-05-31T13:25:27.507
Then don't read it.
TheChristian says2014-12-24T14:04:11.333
Australia DOES exist!