• Penguin good name...

It's a good name because you can say hey penguin!!! And when you call the lion by its name most people will expect it to be a penguin and when they see it's a lion they would probably be scared like oh me god that's not a penguin!! That would be a good prank ;)

• Um like what? I don't get you, but that's cool.

You can't feel your face because it got eaten. And that is sad, that is sad. By the way, getting a lion is strange. You also can't name your lion penguin because my lion is already named Penguin. Geez, look it up. @penguinthelion on Instagram. Lastly, Penguin the lion is the president of Javaxiso and the ticket to there is $100,000,000,000,000,000. Good luck getting in. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA #YOUWILLNEVER

• Lions are dangerous duh

OMG OMG WHY GET A LION. OMGGGGGGGGGG WATCH OUT CHIxcvygbhuvgybhbnixcvbnui4tyuimughhh stupif fygug8y juST GO DIE UR PROBS LOLOLOLO HA HA HA HA HA BLOOD EVERYWHERE NOT MY FAULT LIONS ARE COOL UNTIL THEY BITE YOUR FACES OFF.... TOO BAD FOR YOU RANDOM PERSON OH WELL YOU'RE DEAD NOW. ADIOS, DEAD PERSON.