• If it was

The resolution says if murder was legal would you do it, and I say I definitely would. Damn you teacher, making me fail, now you die. Or you sly shopkeeper giving me sweets instead of change, now I am going to stick a knife through you. It would be a chaotic world dominated by physically fit people, but if somehow it were legal, we would have to kill to survive. And so I would.

• Why not murder someone

My parents are abusive to me and my sibling. If I could legally kill them, I would. Murder helps with overpopulation. We could feed people to animals instead. I wish I was born into royalty. Now, I have to get that by myself, if I want to kill people (which I do.) I would Kill the leader of the Mormon cult.

• Any person that says they wouldn't kill if it was not legal is a lier the only reason most don't is because there is Consequences

We all have the ability to kill someone period whether it be because mental illness, abuse jealousy,revenge,hatred, spite anyone who thinks they are not capable just hasn't been put in the right circumstance to feel the full extent of the raw emotion of killing yet it is very real !

• Um no, no

If people just go around killing people just because it became legal it just show hot bath sh** crazy they are shows that persons character and no one wants to hang around a killer people want to feel safe not someone who would go around shooting people they hated or stabbing I disagree best just to get people in prison and sort it out that way because killing people will affect you and its mental and you got to think how life would change if you could go around killing it would be one big bandit war they would be no society left.

• No I wouldn't

I have been pushed to that excruciating brink where I considered murder, despite the obvious legal consequences. The human race has incredible "design flaws". Life is full of tragedy here in this human world, some of it inflicted by others. There are toxic people, some of them genetically so wired, who would be better off the planet, for the good of everyone else.. There are times where the pain they inflict cries out for an accounting and a reckoning. But It would make me feel physically, emotionally and spiritually sick after murdering them, even if any were the worst person on earth. Do we want to sink to their level? I don't want to be like them. Just stop them and contain them, before the damage gets too big or wars or social deterioration start. Some might say this would be a big management problem; and also if a human monster was sufficiently dangerous and unmanageable and things are so out of control, you might have to take them out. Yes, perhaps. However, to prevent the further degradation of our world I believe in general you have to commit as best you can to conscious, pro-active, responsive non-violent relationships. Don't ever look away from what others do - or what they say and indicate they want to do. Speak up. No justice, no peace. Provide mental health therapy for the victims, including oneself. Love others and oneself.

• I don't have the right to

I don't think I have the right to take anyone else's life away. They deserve to be on earth as much as I do. If people wants to kill people just to kill them, the world is definetly going in the wrong direction. I most certainly wouldn't kill anyone just because I could.

Shawn_Hartnell says2016-07-03T03:18:17.493
The law doesn't stop me from killing anyone. I don't want to.