If Patrick Stewart were gay, would you still watch his movies/shows?

• Yes, I would still watch Patrick Stewart even if he was gay.

Some ones sexual preference has little effect on my decision to sit down and watch a movie or television program, as long as Patrick Stewart was entertaining to watch and continued to excel in his various roles I would still watch him regardless of what his personal sexual preference was currently.

• Yes, of course.

I don't really understand why someone wouldn't watch an actors movies or TV shows just because of their sexual orientation. Patrick Stewart might not be gay himself, but some of his best friends are gay and he speaks out for gay rights all the time. If you boycott movies with gay people or gay friendly people, you might as well boycott Hollywood altogether.

• If Patrick Stewart were gay, I would still watch his movies/shows

It is my opinion that Patrick Stewart would still be an amazing actor to watch on television or on the big screen no matter what his sexual preference is. He has such a wealth of professional accomplishments that would overshadow any speculation or dislike towards his sexual preference, which is highly personal and irrelevant to his acting ability.

• I don't care what he is.

If Patrick Stewart were gay, I would still watch his movies and shows, because I do not care what a person's sexual orientation is, as long as they are entertaining to watch. Lots of very conservative people watch Neil Patrick Harris, even though he is gay, because he is so talented and seems nice. We don't really care, we just want to be entertained.

• Yes, of course.

Why would anyone in their right mind let someone's personal sexual orientation dissuade them from watching them act? This is absolutely ridiculous and prejudiced and hateful beyond belief. Gay is as natural as straight, it just happens less often. It can be observed in every species of mammal across the globe.