If the U.S. and North Korea were to go to war, would you fight in it?

Asked by: ladiesman
  • There is a thing called a "draft".

Regardless of whether you want to fight in a war, you will likely have to in the end due to the country-wide draft that will surely happen, as will I. Women will have to as well, what-with the mandates lately adding women to draft eligibility . Lets just hope that a war doesn't happen in the first-place.

• Yes we should fight.

Now hear me out here. I know that we here in america do not like anyother race but white but i can tell you other wise. Noow that i have that out of the way i think that we should even let baby do the war. Baby can use there cuteness to kill all of those damn Japs.
    Https://www.Npr.Org/sections/thetwo-
    way/2017/04/20/524511231/researchers-find-yet-another-reason-why-naked-mole-rats-are-just-weird

• Grow some balls.

You have two options, get over your own ego about your decisions on what you will and wont do because of our president or go and perform your duty as an American citizen. I am willing to bet that if Obama were president, you would rush towards that recruiting center in seconds.

• Depends on the instigator

If the United States or our allies are attacked by North Korea I would take up arms to fight North Korea. However, in a preemptive attack, I don't think I would pick up a gun for that. In regard to the draft point that was made, I don't think the draft would be used unless it became necessary which it probably won't. The all-volunteer force is far more effective.

• No Matter The Ruler, We Must Answer Our Nation Call to Arms

President Trump has been very strict and straightforward with his stance against he North Korean Regime. Kim Jong Un is not some inexperienced kid leading a nation with nothing dangerous. He is a ruler who has murdered no only his own people but also US citizens who have questioned his authority. He is waving his nuclear and ballistic warheads in NATO's faces, and Mr. Trump is the only one man enough to step up and diffuse the situation. So next time you want to comment on a poll get your politics checked and grow some balls ladiesman.

• King John Uhn is just misunderstood!😀

Clearly everyone who hates King John Uhn is ring, because he is definently a good guy. Just look at him isn't it obvious that he is sane! Sure he might blow up a city or two's worth of land each year with his missiles, and the radiation might never go away, but besides that he's a good guy just look at him. I mean really just look at him you can clearly see he is just a misunderstand good person ruining the lives of all his people for some weird reason even I can't justify. He like every good leader, including Chucky, Jason, and all those good people, is definently a sane person.

• I cant do this to my man, kimmy.

Why would i ever fight against my own leader, kym john ewn. He is the bestest man. He is the GOAT. I love fortnite i have 12 solo wins rn so... PUGB on console is ass but way better than fortnite mobile. The best battle royale games has to be the original, Minecraft Survival Games.

• I cant do this to my man, kimmy.

• No can do

There is no way I would support or take part in a war started by our egomaniac president just because he wanted to prove a point. It would be Vietnam all over again. Our country already made the mistake of trying to make us look invincible, and it ended badly.

• F*ck off would I.

If Trump starts a war with North Korea, Trump supporters should be the first ones drafted. I'd say 62.9 million is more than enough. They voted for him, they can suffer the consequences. Donald Trump is a maniac, and with Neocon Prime John Bolton as NSA director whispering in his ear "Do war with North Korea, do war with Iran", it's only a matter of time. But no, I will not die for this dumb country who go around the world overthrowing governments, grabbing their oil and leaving them in absolute chaos. I'll just say I'm transgender.

• Naw fam. I will not

I would not want to participate because korea has nuclear wepeons and i would not want to be hit. Also, the U.S has gunpower and a good army and navy. Plus, who would want to fight in a war where you are risking your life for nothing. I will not partake in it.

• We do not need a war

I said that because war does not bring anything helpful for not only America but also the whole world. I think Trump is smart enough to bring North Korea to the knee without a war. North Korea can still survive until now because of the aid of China. If Trump can make the economy of China collapse , North Korea will disappear and Korea will also intergrate into one country. My country will not also be controlled by The Communist Party from my home country and China anymore . I believe Trump will be the second Ronald Reagan: "Make love, not war" but Trump has to be firm with China. If not, China will become the boss of the world and after that, the world will not be placid anymore .

• Even though America is an Australian Ally, why would our country fight against a war that doesn't involve us in any way.

Our country had suffered any loss of men in earlier world wars. Why should we risk the population of our country due to a war that does not involve us? This is a war evidently only between Donald Trump, (the first orange American President), and Rocket Man, from North Korea.