If the U.S. decided to have an official language, should it be English?

• The Modern History of the United States was Founded by Documents in English

In any culture, it helps to speak the language or languages most commonly spoken. The specific language and idioms of a people reflect the unique way it's people think, act and feel. As some of the most important documents and laws (such as the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence) in the history of the United States, were and are currently written in English, it does make since that to truly understand the nature and depth of them would require a firm grasp of the language they are written in. Though today the US is considered the "melting pot" with various languages and cultures, if there is to be an official language, it should be the one used to create the country in the first place.

• If decided, then yes.

But, if they do decide to make English the official language of the united states, there should also be a second. And, no, I'm sorry Spanish speakers; I am not talking about Spanish. I am talking about one of the indigenous languages. Perhaps one of the Sioux tongues would work.

• It is what most people speak.

Yes, if the U.S. decided to have an official language, it should be English, because that is what most people speak. Historically, it has been the most spoken language in the history of our country. It would only make sense to use English for the official language because we are already the most established in that language.

• F f f

F f f f f g g g j j j j h bh gh h b n k j jh b h j k j h yhty trf gy yu yu gy tg g y uh j k k j h g h j j ko k k h gb

• F f f

• Yes of course

Yes, if they decided to have an official language, it would be English. This is a mostly English speaking nation, and the people who come over and speak another language need to learn out language, not make us learn their language they brought in from some other country to us.

• English would be the only acceptable official language of the US

Consider that all of our road signs are in English. Our schools teach English from the very first day. Our laws are in English. The only things that are not in English in this country are consumer products and warning labels. Those only have translations to avoid lawsuits and sell more products. The bottom line is, if it doesn't have a profit somehow tied to it, it is in English.

• F f f

goyalabhishek585 says2018-01-20T13:10:37.943
Hi My name is "Goyal Abhishek" I was married for 9years with Keshika and we had a kid together. Things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... It got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me. She moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when my friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who has helped him and his wife solve their infertility problem... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers for me... Within 2 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. What a wonderful miracle Dr. Ken did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need's his help (supersolutionhome1@gmail.Com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.Com)so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. Call him +2348074433380 or Add him up on Whats-App.
Here is my Blogger: https://goyalabhishek585.blogspot.com