If there was a "beat the Newman" segment of a "Seinfeld" video game would you buy the game?

Asked by: Adam2
  • That would be an awesome game!

I would love to play a "beat the Newman" segment of a Seinfeld video game. Seinfeld was a wonderful television show that kept me laughing the entire time it was on the air. Newman was a character that I truly loved to hate. I would love to play a game where I was able to beat his face in. I would buy that game for myself as well as all of my family members who also loved that show.

• If there was a "beat the newman" segment of a Seinfeld video game, I would not buy the game.

If there was a "beat the newman" segment of a Seinfeld video game, I would not buy the game. I feel that that television show is very dumb and pointless, so I would not spend money on purchasing a video game for a show that I was not a fan of.