If you can, would you want the French to win in Battle of the Plains of Abraham?

Asked by: KimsterDimster
  • This is propaganda

Everyone knows Canada doesn't exist. Its very complicated and cant be put into short terms but its kind of like Americans who decided to be a somewhat underground french community or french inspired. But its mostly like that thing people pretend is a country but its really just a cult . Croissants and cults.

• This is propaganda

• Casualties will increase, and war will drag out for longer.

The Plains of Abraham was the decisive battle of the French + Indian war. It cemented the British Conquest in Canada and essentially ended the North American front of the war. If the British had not won the Plains, British victory will be uncertain, and the war will definitely be longer, as one of the primary reasons for the French Treaty would be to preserve the remaining french holdings in North America.

I also prefer to speak english

:)

• It would spur greater casualties in the F&I war, possibly dragging it out 2-3 more years.

I also prefer to speak english

:)

• It would alter history by a lot

If the French had won the Battle of the Plains of Abraham, Canada would be very different. We would be speaking French instead of English and the continents would too. Also the message "Je me souviens" which mean "we will remember" wouldn't be written on the license plate of french cars. I don't have much time but that's all I can say.