If you could drop a bomb that would cause sterilization(not kill anyone) on a city with high crime rates, would you do it?

Asked by: psychohare360
  • Yes, but only if I could sterilize the whole planet

I wish there was a bomb that would sterilize 99.9% of the human population of the planet. If that was the case, I wouldn't hesitate to personally drop that bomb. The Earth is vastly overpopulated. There needs to be less people for the survival, health and happiness of our species, and such a device would be a relatively benign way of achieving those goals (as opposed to a human cull).

• No, but not because I'm a good person.

I often feel like it would be nice if most humans didn't breed, especially with 7 billion people on the planet. So the idea that many of them could be (painlessly) sterilized wouldn't bother me at all.

What *does* bother me about this idea is having the bomb dropped only on specific places. Who would decide which cities it would be dropped in. Who's to say the target wouldn't be *your* city?

• Nothing Deserves Sterilization

No matter what someone does who don't do this, exactly as no one deserves the Death Penalty. Tell you what, you all should know this, There is something called Human Rights as said but maybe you didn't know that it was one of the most important law every made but if most the laws bow down to this Law then a unauthorised bomb isn't really legal it is now actually illegal. Next their are innocents in every cities so your hurting others and going back to human rights your hurting innocent peoples rights.Again What is the point of bombing a city, even if it will stop many crimes it is not going to benefit you.

• What the heck?

This is one of the stupidest arguments I've ever seen. How would it be effective just to create sterility in a crime city. Also, what about the happy, chaste married couples that happen to live in the city? What if they want to have kids and their chances of living that happy life is gone because you decide to drop a sterility bomb?