If you could get away with pretending to go to work by hiding out from your family while you were supposed to be at work, would you? Why or why not?

• Yes, if I could get away with pretending to go to work by hiding out from my family while I was supposed to be at work, I would.

Yes, if I could get away with pretending to go to work by hiding out from my family while I was supposed to be at work, I would. We all need a break every now and then - even from those who we love and care for like our families!

• Pretending to work is no way out

I would not pretend to work in order to get away from my family. First, I enjoy the company of my family and spending time with them. If I need a break, I just take it by reading or going someplace quiet. Pretending to be at work is dishonest and does not help anybody.

• No, I would not hide out from home and pretend to go to work.

No, I would not hide out from home and pretend to go to work. This would simply be too risky of a move. What happens when my family finds out? There would be no more future in that circumstance. It would be much better to be honest with your family and look for another job if you are unhappy.

• No, I would not pretend to work to hide from my family

Time with family is precious, in some cases the children may be in different households at the weekend. This means that one parent may get to see them a lot less than usual. Pretending to go to work to hide from them indicates a problem or a desire to shun responsibility.