• Are you stupid

Canada is, A, a very real place in this world and that makes death in Canada no different from death anywhere else. And B, death is death, no matter where you are in the universe, whether it be Canada or Hong Kong. The only places such a logic does not apply are video games and other obvious locations and applications

• I'm Canadian I would know

If you think that most people are lieing, let me tell you a grim tale. At the age of 7 I was down at Wal Mart Aye, (Canadian Wal Mart) and I saw the most defining image of my life. With great brown eyes it stared into my soul, it's thick brown coat like cherries, tail like a waffle covered in Maple Syrup Aye (Canadian Maple Syrup). This was a Beaver and it was like no other not only was it monstrous in looks it was going agaist our lord and love Jaden Smith by sending him hate mail. I protested to the montrosity that it was performing and it lashed out. I lay there covered in Maple Syrup (Canadian Blood) as i saw this grim creature laughing at my withing life. As the darkness consumed my soul I thought it was the end, until a bright light apeared in the everlasting void. A Moose (Canadian Black Bear) made of beaver and maple syrup aye pounced majestically towards me. It ran through my body like a potaato through orange juice and i woke. I was at the shore of a strange land of milk in cartons not bags and a strage store called Wal Mart. After many years i figured ot that i was in America and set off to my home land.
    Safe and most certainly not dead.

• Yes, Canada is not a fairy tale.

Yes, if you die in Canada you die in real life, because Canada is not the fourth dimension. Despite their language eccentricities, their excellent ski hills, and their affection for cold winters, Canada is a real part of the world. Dying in Canada has the same effect of dying anywhere else.

• I'm a Canadian myself

I'm the type of person who has a great imagination and wished for different dimensions, but sadly Canada is not one of them. Canada may be a fantasy-like land to others but for me yes it's a beautiful awesome place but we can still die. I almost have quite a few times since we also have a lot of bad drivers (Reason for the show: Canada's worst driver)

• This is stupid

Srly why is this even a question. Yes believe it or not there is no portal or anything else that changes Canada from "real life" which if you live in you would know this. But I was able to laugh at this at 6:00 am so thank you very much.

• Because you are immortal

Well you die in Canada cause you are mortal and you have a soul. If you die any where else in t he world you are dead forever but if you die in Canada you still die in real life. We are made of flesh hand bones and if you die you can not come back to life.
    Thank you and have a great day

• Of course you die

I can tell you from personal experience that if you die in Canada you do in fact die in real life. I tested this out myself and i did die in real life. I hope everyone who actually seriously debated this topic realizes how idiotic they are for even being here. Thank you and let us hope you will waist your time more efficiently in the future
    -NoOneYouKnowICanAssureYou

• Are you fucking kidding me

If you die in Canada, you live forever ofc

how did you not know that

Canadians have the blood of gods

they're the master race

do not deny

they're the true lifeform

god bless these great Canadians

Canada the home of the not bacon bacon

land of the holy

snek iter

• Yes.Dd dd dd

Yes.Ddddd d d d d d dd d dd d d jd jd dbf liaidb LADIUFb ojdi oaiuddf UIDF djBF ;wuegf ;uudf p8WEUH cjde PEAC EUg uegw ugw puefh adf aiuwerfh oaisdfg aoidfg adigf iasdgf eaiyfg aeyifg aifg awirgr7 47gdyi aidgf iaoyeg faeiifg aeifgaoeygfaiosdfiyewagfioseagfia aieifg aiwuegf awefg oaiweigf aeefg aoiee

• No non ono

Nmfkjsir seg je wet jse4 gse rh esrg seg a4gt ser g erg serg ser gse rg rs gser g awe ger g erg sr h sdrg ser gser g serg seer g serg serg ser h erh serh sr hs drth sdth sdft hf txhfht f tj hth sr fuck you

• I wouldn't be alive today if that was true.

I died there once, and here I am posting. A friend of mine even died 11 times. The problem with dying in Canada is that you have to leave the country to become alive again, but once you do that you can re-enter Canada. If you don't live close to the borders it can be very expensive to have to constantly leave and re-enter the country every single time you die.

Some people die forever because they're homeless and nobody is willing to pay for their transportation. Just kidding, there are no homeless people in Canada. The real problem is that if you die of old age and get transported outside of Canada, you might die in real life before you get to return to Canada. Best case scenario is that you'll keep dying over and over again because you're just that old and can't stay alive. In this case, you simply need to accept your fate as a mortal being and stop relying on Canada to stay alive.

An interesting fact is that about 63% of Canada's economy is based on Death Tourism, which involves people visiting Canada to experience the thrill of dying without actually dying.

Recent scientific studies have shown that over-abusing this feature of Canada eventually causes a decline in brain functions. In fact, it is believed that Alzheimer's disease originated from Sir Thomas Wilson, a Canadian notorious for reportedly dying 86 times.

• Freaking socialist scum

These socialists scum don't understand the intricacies of death. If one person "dies," they probably just share it with everybody. Either that or the government probably just taxes the death on everybody else. It is quite clear that we must rename Canada to North America and must be assimilated to save the eternal souls of these poor creatures who must live under this Socialist atrocity they call a government. GO CAPITALISM!
    #TrumpforPresident2016

• Obviously you survive!

It's simply impossible to die in Canada. If anyone were to be shot in Canada, the magic Canadian maple syrup saves them. Ya see, Canadian air has micro particles of magic Canadian maple syrup, and the syrup prevents all death. No matter what kills you, you will not die. EVER!

• Obviously you survive!

• No, Canada is free from all, even death.

Canada has forever been a free nation. Free prescriptions. Free healthcare. Free children. Free manners, they cost nothing (right, Amerika?). In all that our nation does great, it must be obvious that we have gone beyond the realm of humans. We are, and have been for a very long while, not of you. We transcended decades ago, and now, no Canadian has died in years. Children are birthed, they grow, and they live to invent and to create and most importantly, they live to grow.

Canadians cannot die, but we do not want to see others die either, but we are not strong enough yet to let that happen. But we discovered how to help. Along our borders with the US and Alaska, we have created this wall, if you wish to call it, that is invisible to you. This barrier acts as a save point. When you enter Canada, your mark is printed into the infinte space of the wall, and there your image remains. If disaster struck, and you were to die in our free lands, all of you up to that point, body and soul and mind, all of your matter dissipates and travels almost instantaneously into the barrier, and you are rebuilt from your cells up. And you'll see yourself taking your second first step into Canada.

So no, you cannot die in Canada, for we have overcome all our adversities, and found freedom from death for all.

• No, and here's why.

• No, and here's why.

• Canadá is god

TRUMP WILL WIN g g g g g g g g f f from. F ft g. G g g g f f ft f f f f f f. F f ft. F f f f f f f f g g f f ft. F f f f f

• It's a different dimension

We talk about different dimensions all the time, what most of you may or may not know, the easiest outside dimension to get to is referred to as "Canada". Dying there won't kill you in real life, however, you shouldn't go back if you've already died, that can have some seriosu consequences.

• No es cierto que pueda morir en Canadá

Yo sé esto porque tengo un amigo que vive en ese país y él ha “muerto” diez veces en su país. Tengo mucho miedo que personas que viven allá son inmortales. Es por eso ellos van a rular el mundo completamente en el año dos mil cincuenta. Tengan miedo mis amigos, tengan mucho miedo.

Arosi2123 says2013-12-20T19:35:12.890
What kind of question is this? Its confusing.
Quan says2013-12-20T19:52:56.760
Of course not. You can't die in Canada because they have free health care.
Arosi2123 says2013-12-20T19:53:44.557
Oh, that makes slightly more sense
bothsidesguy says2014-01-05T18:57:45.100
LOL-this is the most bizarre question I have ever heard, no Canadians are NOT immortal even though some might think so. Wth????!!!!!!
Genworth_1 says2014-06-29T16:18:04.100
I'm seriously confused? Why would free health care make you immortal?
SugarCube says2014-11-08T16:15:11.827
I Don't Get It! How Do You Die But Then Not Die, When You Just Died!
Me = ????