• It's A Yes From Me

Legally, no it is not yours to keep. But if somebody loses a $100 dollar note, it'd be very unprobabilistic that they'd go to every police department in the area looking for it. Finders, keepers.

I understand many people would argue that this is immoral and I agree, but you have to look at these issues realistically.

• Ok It is resonabol to say no but actually

Kepping it is actually beter and not being selfish I meen I'm only 11 years old and if i loose mony I relly don't care because I take care of my one and if I loose 1,000 dolers I would be happy because I now that some one would find it. I don't care if my spelling is wrong.

• It is not a bad thing

If you find $100 on the ground what would you do? Would you keep the money or would you try to find the person who lost it? Jack and Leah found $100 on the street outside their school. Jack believes they should keep the money. Leah believes that keeping the money would be the wrong thing to do and you should at least try to find the person who dropped it. Jask says that keeping the money isn’t wrong, and says ”the person who lost the money is long gone by now.” They are both trying to figure out if it is right too keep the money or if they should find the person who dropped it. Finding money on the ground isn’t stealing, so why not keep it.
    In the article i read it said “ It’s not like we are snatching $100 out of someone's wallet.” the person who dropped it is probably long gone by not and we can't find them. Also if we put up signs anyone can say it’s theirs and we will not know if it is theirs or not. I know that it is the law and the best decision to return the money. But we can do good things with it like put it towards an charity, because trying to find the owner is going to take a long time.
    Finding money on the ground and keeping it is not a bad thing but finding money on the ground, finding the owner in not a bad thing either. You can do either and still be you. Would you keep the money that you found or would you find the owner?

• Why not? Its there fault they lost it!

Yes you should. If you try to find the owner, who knows who is lying and who is telling the truth? Anyone can come up and say the money belongs to them. Why did someone drop it in the first place? The money could also go for a good cause!

• I'm in both sides but I just pressed yes.

I'm in both sides, because, it depends were the money is, if its in a wallet then I would try to find the owner, but, butt, if it was just laying there, with nothing to show who it belongs to, then, yes, I would keep it. Because there's no point looking for the person who owns the money, there's no evidence on who ones it.

If u disagree, that's fine, but its just my opinion

• You should keep it because:

I honestly think
    You should keep it because there is homeless people out there longing for more money, I also think you should keep it because one day you might need to pay a bill or university fund's or you might want to fix a car or a lawnmower, my point is you should keep it because you might be stuck in a sticky situation to pay back the bills

• Yes yes yes

It's money . (duh ) j jj j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j jj j j j j jj jj j j j j j j j j j jj j j j

• Nooo no no

N n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o oo o o o

• Keep the money

Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money

• It is mine. Now give it back!

Hey I just lost a hundred dollar bill, and the one you found is mine. Give it back. I can describe it. It has Ben Franklin on the front and Independence Hall on the back. I lost it when I was nearby to where you live. I had it when I was there, and now it is gone, Give it back.

• No I wouldn't

I would never take someones money! If I didn't know who's it was I would donate it somewhere not steal it.
    D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• No You Shouldn't

You shouldn't keep it because it is stealing even if you want to pick it up don't if you do just give it to someone who really actually needs it like a homeless person. Its like your being greedy you should just give it to charity or homeless person because if you keep it that is stealing and thats wrong

• You should not keep it

You should give the money to a homeless person. Keep but then if you see a homeless man walking around on the streets then give the money to them besides keeping the money. I would say give the money to someone that needs the money I mean your not poor right so give the money to someone that needs it

• You should not keep it

• You should not keep it

• You should not keep it

• You should not keep it

• You should not keep it

• You should not keep it