• It's A Yes From Me

Legally, no it is not yours to keep. But if somebody loses a $100 dollar note, it'd be very unprobabilistic that they'd go to every police department in the area looking for it. Finders, keepers.

I understand many people would argue that this is immoral and I agree, but you have to look at these issues realistically.

• Why not? Its there fault they lost it!

Yes you should. If you try to find the owner, who knows who is lying and who is telling the truth? Anyone can come up and say the money belongs to them. Why did someone drop it in the first place? The money could also go for a good cause!

• I'm in both sides but I just pressed yes.

I'm in both sides, because, it depends were the money is, if its in a wallet then I would try to find the owner, but, butt, if it was just laying there, with nothing to show who it belongs to, then, yes, I would keep it. Because there's no point looking for the person who owns the money, there's no evidence on who ones it.

If u disagree, that's fine, but its just my opinion

• You should keep it because:

I honestly think
    You should keep it because there is homeless people out there longing for more money, I also think you should keep it because one day you might need to pay a bill or university fund's or you might want to fix a car or a lawnmower, my point is you should keep it because you might be stuck in a sticky situation to pay back the bills

• Yes yes yes

It's money . (duh ) j jj j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j jj j j j j jj jj j j j j j j j j j jj j j j

• Nooo no no

N n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o oo o o o

• Keep the money

Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money

• Yes you should

I would donate it to charity and give it to the poor or help my parents with the bill or help me to pay for college to get food for the house to get clothes for my siblings to to but new shoes see that what I would use the money for

• Potato potato potato

I like potatoes. Potato chips, mash potato. All potatoes are yummy. Potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato i love potatoes

• You cannot keep it

You should not be able to take it. It is someone elses and it is like stealing. You should ask around to see if its ayones then if no one answers then you can take it to the police station. Alo you will feel good about yourself for doing the right thing and as a bonus, if no one comes to claim it or if heaps of people come to claimit then you will probably get it back.

• It is mine. Now give it back!

Hey I just lost a hundred dollar bill, and the one you found is mine. Give it back. I can describe it. It has Ben Franklin on the front and Independence Hall on the back. I lost it when I was nearby to where you live. I had it when I was there, and now it is gone, Give it back.

• No I wouldn't

I would never take someones money! If I didn't know who's it was I would donate it somewhere not steal it.
    D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• No You Shouldn't

You shouldn't keep it because it is stealing even if you want to pick it up don't if you do just give it to someone who really actually needs it like a homeless person. Its like your being greedy you should just give it to charity or homeless person because if you keep it that is stealing and thats wrong

• You should not keep it

You should give the money to a homeless person. Keep but then if you see a homeless man walking around on the streets then give the money to them besides keeping the money. I would say give the money to someone that needs the money I mean your not poor right so give the money to someone that needs it

• You should not keep it

• You should not keep it

• You should not keep it

• You should not keep it

• You should not keep it

• You should not keep it