• It's A Yes From Me

Legally, no it is not yours to keep. But if somebody loses a $100 dollar note, it'd be very unprobabilistic that they'd go to every police department in the area looking for it. Finders, keepers.

I understand many people would argue that this is immoral and I agree, but you have to look at these issues realistically.

• Yes yes yes

It's money . (duh ) j jj j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j jj j j j j jj jj j j j j j j j j j jj j j j

• Nooo no no

N n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o oo o o o

• Keep the money

Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money
    Money Money Money

• Yes you should

I would donate it to charity and give it to the poor or help my parents with the bill or help me to pay for college to get food for the house to get clothes for my siblings to to but new shoes see that what I would use the money for

• Potato potato potato

I like potatoes. Potato chips, mash potato. All potatoes are yummy. Potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato i love potatoes

• You cannot keep it

You should not be able to take it. It is someone elses and it is like stealing. You should ask around to see if its ayones then if no one answers then you can take it to the police station. Alo you will feel good about yourself for doing the right thing and as a bonus, if no one comes to claim it or if heaps of people come to claimit then you will probably get it back.

• Finders keapers loosers

Finders keepers loosers weaper bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla bla kdjjjjjcm dkmvdm jnjdkns jsndjfknsdj sjdf skj skj skjn ksjbn kjbsd kj kj kj kj kj kj kj kj kj kj kj

• Уєѕ, уσυ fσυи∂ ιт

Уσυ fσυи∂ ιт fιи∂єяѕ кєєρєяѕ ℓσѕєяѕ ωєєρєяѕ. Тнєу αяє тнє тнαт ∂яσρρє∂ ιт σи тнє gяσυρ ∂ ιи тнє fιяѕт ρℓα¢є. Т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т т

• Jfijesfioujiuhrgshughufhtjhafciouhfioh afkokitogwfkotgftg fjiwfjds

Fah sjipgg gfggio f far t fo r d a y s agsu gd ef dyf jidsyj yt fart d o g s f af f zsf f f zc c s s sz c s s zs c ss zs sc ss c sczc sc sc cs ss sz s c s

• It is mine. Now give it back!

Hey I just lost a hundred dollar bill, and the one you found is mine. Give it back. I can describe it. It has Ben Franklin on the front and Independence Hall on the back. I lost it when I was nearby to where you live. I had it when I was there, and now it is gone, Give it back.

• Nooo no no

• Nooo no no

• Nooo no no

• Nooo no no

• Nooo no no

• No other people need it for other things like a homeless person they need it

L l l l l l l ll l l l l l l ll l l l l ll l l l l l ll l l l ll l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l ll l l ol l l

• You cannot keep it

• No no no

No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no.

• Finders keepers loosers weepers

Its no ones fault that you lose your money a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a