• It's A Yes From Me

Legally, no it is not yours to keep. But if somebody loses a $100 dollar note, it'd be very unprobabilistic that they'd go to every police department in the area looking for it. Finders, keepers.

I understand many people would argue that this is immoral and I agree, but you have to look at these issues realistically.

• It MAY benefit you

$100 may be hard work, but if you desperately need it, you should keep it. If you have a struggling family, and you find it, you shouldn't use it for luxuries, but to help stabilize your family.

Rebuttal for the con side: If a family is struggling, it is unlikely they will actually save all the money they make over the course of a few days and trade the money in for a $100 bill. They would most likely spend what they have made each day on THAT day for necessities. And even if they do so, its unlikely they would walk around with it where it may become lost, since they are "struggling".

• It MAY benefit you

• It MAY benefit you

• Please take it!

You can get really rich if you get it so you should really keep it.
    If you don't keep it other people will just take it..
    So why do you need to leave it.
    A 100 $ is a lot. I you have the chance to see one than please keep it!

• Think of the homeless

The homeless have no money and if you found the money give it to the homeless because they have no money for the food they need to buy in the stores so keep the $100 dollar bill and please give it to the homeless for a reward to feel happy.

• Yes Yes Yes

Can imagine people who are poor and beg for that amount of money? And then you just just throw it on the ground, what a discrace! You don’t deserve to have that amount of money. If a homeless person gets that amount of money that would make his/her day .

• Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yesx100

Some people might need that money to support their families. You never know who could of stolen that bill, maybe their homeless maybe their poor you never know. If you were homeless and you found an $100 bill that would probably make your day. Finders keepers losers weepers. . .

• Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yesx100

• Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yesx100

• It is mine. Now give it back!

Hey I just lost a hundred dollar bill, and the one you found is mine. Give it back. I can describe it. It has Ben Franklin on the front and Independence Hall on the back. I lost it when I was nearby to where you live. I had it when I was there, and now it is gone, Give it back.

• Think of the homeless

• Yes Yes Yes

• Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yesx100

• Nooooo nooo nooo

No cause when you ask who the money is , you wont know who is lying who is not, you only have a $100 in your hand ,nothing else to know who owns it
    or just give it to someong that needs it more than you do remember now now

• They dropped it its their fault.

I could use it to feed my family and your pretty lucky you found one. And how are you going to find the owner of it anyway if you ho out everyone will say ''Oh that's mine and I have been looking for it.'' so you should just keep it.

• I think you shouldn't keep it.

I have two reasons why: the person who lost the money could come and find nothing at all. Second reason: The money might be a drug dealer and the drug dealer could look for whoever took the money (which would be you). So where can this money go? You could go to the police or put up posters. If you can't locate the owner then donate this to a charity. That could benefit the world in some ways.

• Its not yours!

You should not keep it because it is not yours! You should give to your mom and dad or to the bank to keep it safe. You could put it in the lost and found some people might find it when you put it in the lost in found just in case.

• Example story: Kate is walking around and she loses her $50.00 bill. Later she returns to find nothing. She asks around... Nothing.

How would you feel, if you were in Kate's shoes? Wouldn't you feel sad/depressed? Now, if you answered "yes" to that last question, let me ask you this. If you feel sad losing your money and not finding it, what tells you it is right to do that to others?

Here are some reasons why it is wrong!

1) It is against the law
    2) You are legally obliged to turn it into the police
    3) It is an act of theft
    4) You are stealing
    5) You could get in trouble
    6) If it is large, how about over about over $20.00, hand it over to the authorities. I guess, if under $20.00, okay maybe consider keeping it, but look around!!

Here are some reasons why it is wrong!

1) It is against the law
    3) It is an act of theft
    4) You are stealing
    5) You could get in trouble