If you had 100,000,000 Would you give it to the poor?

Asked by: CarsonCraftzX13
  • I would buy some stuff the give 20% of it to the poor

First of all I can get a mansion and a super good computer for MINECRAFT and call of duty 3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• No i wouldn't people need to learn how to work for their money instead of asking for handouts

It's not our job to help give money to the poor people, After all they made a choice in life which is why they are where they are in life. Getting an education working hard taking any job you can and work your way up is the way to go and helping the poor by giving them money isn't really helping them you are enabling them and teaching them it's okay not to work hard

• They don't need it

The poor are poor for a reason. They either have serious addictions like alcohol problems or recreational drug addictions. Let me tell you, my stepmom was a drug addict. She would go out on the streets and beg for money and once she got enough, she would go and buy her drugs. She died many years ago from drug overdose.

• Nope better idea.

I would deposit the money into banks and give 25 percent of the interest to the poor use 50 percent to start small businesses in areas that lack industry and live of the other 25 percent. The small businesses would disperse profits to the employees quarterly as bonuses. If Ive done my math even close to right I'd be alright.

• I am technically no, but hear me out

Personally, I would give the majority of the money to improving education and health systems in poorer regions, this way the effect would be more long lasting and more sustainable. I am deliberately using "Education and health systems" in a broad sense because there are many ways this can be done.