If you had to pick between the two, would you rather choose to follow Christianity (green) or Hinduism (red) and why?

Asked by: shandiji123
  • Christianity is Light, and Hinduism is Darkness

Actually, I have tried both. Hinduism first, then Christianity second. The first was very weird, creepy, evil, and I felt a sense of darkness over me. The practices of eastern religion lead to scary things happening, but then I was set free through Jesus Christ, who is the Light of this world. Christianity showed me the right path of life.

• I choose Jesus Christ over Hinduism.

It is my belief that Christianity is true based on evidence and what God has shown me. Why would you not want to serve The Lord Jesus who was God himself, and came to Earth to shed his blood and be tortured so that you could have eternal life. Thank you and God bless.

• Hinduism is Light, and Christianity is Darkness

Actually, I have tried both. Christianity first, then Hinduism second. The first was very weird, creepy, evil, and I felt a sense of darkness over me. The practices of western religion lead to scary things happening, but then I was set free through Lord Shiva, who is the Light of this world. Hinduism showed me the right path of life.

• The truth is...

DO CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN REBIRTH? No.

THEN WHY DO THEY DO PAST LIFE REGRESSION?

________________

DO MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN IDOLATERY? No.

IF SO, WHY DOES STONING OF THE DEVIL EXIST?

_______________

sanatana means eternal.

Dharma is that which is well - judged and reasoned by mind.

Hinduism (recent term) is not a religion

If anyone does immoral deeds - he is not a hindu

What you do decides whether or not you are a hindu.

ADAM and EVE story is just lifted from our sanskrit upanishads - this story is the basis of the Abrahamic religions Judaism/ Christianity / Islam.

All three religions draw upon this STOLEN story from MUNDAKA upanishad III, 1, 1-3 ( Genesis of the Old Testament )..

This story and speaks of the tree of knowledge and God's commandment that its fruit shall not be eaten. Adam at first did not eat it but Eve did. After that Adam too ate the forbidden fruit.

The upanishad ORIGINAL story is about two birds sitting on a peepal tree.

The birds are PURUSHA (atman )and PRAKRITI ( jiva )-- with purusha being the witness.

HEY PRESTO--

ATMAN becomes ADAM

JIVA becomes EVE ( j is silent in most areas ) --people call me AIT ( ayit ) instead of AJIT.

The FIG which eve ate is the fruit of the peepal tree ( FICUS ) -- the true botanical name today is FICUS RELIGIOSA

The old testament NEVER spoke of apple ( from a fig tree ) !

This story is also in Rig Veda (RV 1-164-20) penned down in 5000 BC

The Bible says Eve was created from Adam"s rib.

--again lifted from vedas.( ardhanaishawara concept of shiva )

Koran is NOT far behind in LIFTING the fig concept-- the male equivament of the pipal trees is our national tree Banyan tree (Ficus benghalensis) there is a sura in Quran named "The Fig" or At-Tin (سوره تین).

The Jivatman alone eats the fruit of karma- the Paramatman is a mere witness

ajitvadakayil.Blogspot.In

• Hinduism is more than religion, it is thought school for religion.

Hinduism always pretend wrong in west cause of diversity. But diversity is key of success as proven. Now only those country are progressing which is multicultural and multi religious. Hinduism accept monotheism, polytheism, atheism simultaneously. He reject the idea superiority of god over spirituality. Hinduism reject the idea that Human is become for God, while it support God is made for human. He accept diverse nature of human and allow them to believe and how they worship. It accept open mind in scripture and update by time to time. That is why Hinduism is not slave of ONEBOOKONEGOD system. Hinduism believed in manifestation of spirituality and Karma Fala theory (Cause and effect) for human action and its result. Its also take idea of reincarnation cause its dilute people mind for being achieved targeted. And Most Important, Hinduism allow pressurize you to be more human servant than devotee. That is why till now, after emerging from Hinduism - Sikhism and Jainism is still worshiper by Hindus. We change God according to human, not Human according to God. Thanks

• Hinduism's explanation of the World around us is more completely and spiritually satisfying

I say Hinduism. I found tons and tons of darkness when I tried Christianity (I tried Christianity first, Islam Second, then Hinduism). The amount of fear and lack of comfortableness was supreme. Christianity was strange, I found the teachings of the bible strange and lacking, as if writings were just stories and teachings but had not true connection with God. Christianity seemed to me plastic, fake, strange, and didn't really provide a reasonable explanation for anything to be honest. Then when I practiced Hinduism the world and universe came together, explanations were clearer, and the focus on love and God were at a completely different level than that of Christianity.

TheWORDisLIFE says2015-06-04T05:13:27.467
Neither, they are both of the devil.
TREssspa says2016-02-03T12:02:53.017
DO CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN REBIRTH? No.

________________

DO MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN IDOLATERY? No.

_______________

sanatana means eternal.

HEY PRESTO--

ATMAN becomes ADAM

ajitvadakayil.Blogspot.In