If you saw someone drop a $20 bill on the ground. Will you YES=take it for yourself NO=pick it up and return it

Asked by: kack
  • No, I would leave it.

The other day someone drop a pound, I left it, my friends didn't. I said someone could come back for it but they said its only a pound. Anyway 2 minutes later a boy came around our area and was saying has anyone seen a pound, and they said no. His face looked so dejected, it was horrible and you could see my friends felt guilty, but didn't give the pound to him still.

From a pound to £20 or whatever currency your from, money is important and I would leave any amount. A penny I wouldn't because its meant to be good luck "See a penny, pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck".

• No. $20 is too much.

A $20 bill is quite a lot ( for me ) and it would be one of my first thoughts to return the money if I ever see something more then $5. In fact in Australia is is illegal to take money off the ground which is worth more then $5, it is not much of a strict rule as not much people no of it and no one would ever be able to punish them if you had dropped it and come back to it gone.

Rami says2015-06-03T19:50:45.257
I wonder if everyone here is being honest with themselves...