• Iggy Azalea and Nick Young Will Do Anything for Attention

Iggy Azalea knows she's gotten less popular lately. I can't even think of the last time I heard anything about her, until this "news" came out about her and Nick Young. It's understandable that they want to get attention, because that's how they get paid. But I'm not buying that their relationship is real.

• I do not think this romance is another hoax.

Iggy Azalea and Nick Young's relationship seems to be a very stable and serious relationship. I say this because for one, they have already gotten engaged to each other. Also they have been known to be in relationships before, showing that they have had a relationship that has had time to grow.

• Maturity and time prove this is not

Kim Kardashian was married to Kris Humprhies for 72 days after a six month romance. Nick Young and Iggy Azalea have been together for three times as long. The fact that he proposed privately shows that this was always a private affair. Secondly, the couple seem to be of the right marrying age - Nick Young is 30 and has stated in interviews that he longs to settle down with kids; Iggy has cancelled a recent tour to spend time at home - and presumably with Nick. They are willing to invest in each other without the publicity.

• No, Iggy's and Nicks's romance is not another celebrity hoax

I don't believe that Iggy Azalea & Nick Young romance is just another celebrity hoax. I do think they are in love, but I am not sure how long that love is going to last. Yes, they are engaged, but I think that they are rushing into it, and under the pressure of media and fans and their careers they won't last too long even if they get married.