Immigration in the United States: Is immigration good for the economy?

• Immigration is Great for the Economy

Yes, immigration in the United States is good for the economy. Immigrants provide cheap labor as they are willing to do menial tasks for less pay than most native-born Americans are. In addition, they provide more consumers in the market place, and this is a good thing for any business.

• Legal Immigration Benefits America

Legal immigration benefits America as a newer influx of people means more income taxes, higher employment and a better consumer-based economy in general. More immigrants in American usually means a better economy in general as American workers would have better job security with more immigrant workers coming to this country. In down times, immigration would be limited to protect Americans with jobs already.

• I like applejuice

APplejuice is good for you!>? I like applejuice because it smeels nice and great for bathing, it tastes soooo good, i have like 30 bottles a day and i think YOU should to, im totally gonna destroy you if you dont like applejuice, I want applejuice to be a person!