In 2007, Mona Shaw got angry, after receiving bad customer service. She then took a hammer and smashed up a Comcast office. Do you agree with her actions?

• What a smart person

It is so clever to smash up your office with a hammer. I think no-one wouldn't have done what she did. I have already tried to do this at home. It worked so well in the end I will try smashing up my room again if I get angry. Lol

• No, Mona Shaw should not have acted in such a manner.

Mona Shaw should not have taken her anger out in such a violent way. I believe she should have called the management and expressed her anger rather than physically destroying an office and property. It is my belief that people should put more thought into their actions before they do something and think about the possible repercussions.

• Violence is never the answer to sub-par customer-service.

While Ms. Shaw's aggravation with Comcast's customer-service is understandable--indeed it's something Comcast customers come to expect as the standard level of service, bad customer-service is not a valid reason to became violent. Not only violent but deliberately go to the office with the intent to destroy Comcast's property. She crossed the line from mad-customer deserving of some of level compensation, to assailant deserving nothing more than jail time.

• Better ways to manage anger

I can understand her frustration, but taking a hammer and smashing up a business is never the answer. It's difficult to deal with some companies, but why risk being arrested and having criminal charges, not to mention the financial repercussions? I don't imagine she is a bad person, but she certainly didn't act appropriately.

• There is no reason for a customer to destroy a business' property because he or she is upset with service they received.

Mona Shaw is a showing of what society and entitlement has come to. When did it become okay to destroy property of anyone because you are upset with them. There is no excuse for her action and I believe that she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. We are supposed to be a first world country with members of society that are responsible and caring. By destroying the business' property, she showed how immature and irresponsible she is. We should be instilling good morals into the younger members of society and by destroying others property because we are not happy with an action that occurred is not acceptable. Her behavior is reprehensible and she should have utilized other means to solve the issue that she was having.

Gamapo says2016-03-23T15:28:53.367
Really, i understand the bad review. (anger issues!)