In a freedom loving country like the US, if people disagree with war, should they be allowed to not fund the military?

Asked by: Srcport
  • I definitely disagree.

When you live on a nations soil, the price you pay is your taxes. The government can do with that as they wish. If you don't want to fund war, you should buy a boat and live on international waters. ( or move to Switzerland, where a military is kept for solely defensive purposes.)

• No I disagree

Military purposes is to defend a country , you may disagree with the reason for the war but war is inevitable. Military personnel sacrifice their lives for your freedom and rights.
    Simply asking myself I don't agree with my state so should they agree for me not to be taxed.

• No I disagree