In disasters like the Titanic, do you think women should be saved first?

• Women and children first

Yes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . .. . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .

• Children should be saved first.

Children have more to see in life and they don't deserve to be killed when they are like 4. Children have done nothing bad to lose their lives at a young age and women and men have lived for more years in the earth than children so children should be first priority in a disaster like the sinking of Titanic.

• Children should be saved first.

• Woman and children

We think that woman and children should be saved first because it is the right thing to do. Also because children should get to continue their lives. Who else would take care of the children if the women aren't there? This is what we think and we will strongly support...

• In disasters like the Titanic, women should be saved first.

Of course, women and children should be saved first in the case of a natural disaster. Men are naturally stronger and are better able to protect themselves. If a man doesn't protect his wife in a disaster, she will probably leave him if they both survive. It is natural polite for men to protect their women.

• Women and Children First, Like the Titanic

For the Titanic disaster, women and children were evacuated on lifeboats first. Maritime vessels are required to have enough lifeboats for every passenger today. Still, women, children, and the disabled should be evacuated first as a matter of principle. This makes the entire procedure simple enough, and people don't need to worry about being left behind.

• Children need to be

They need to beacause they need to see more of there life. They are just little. They havnt got there first car . They need to do collage. They need to work at there favorite job. I think children need to be saved first so save children thank you bye

• I I i Bananananan

I like banananananananananananananananananananananananananannananananananan I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i I I i

• Now watch me whip

Now watch me nene, okay, now watch me whip whip, now watch nene

I think banananananananananananananas should be saved first because they are awesome. Adios niños. Luk at yuuuu fatté
    in your big fat rejecting face. We would like to see all of you on the flight back. Except you fatté

• Save more is better

In the real disaster like titanic, no time will be given to the people to think who should be rescued. Save the nearest, save more is much better to waste time in decision. Otherwise, Nobody could be saved from that situation, so why should women go front of men? They have the same rights, they should face the same dangerous.

• Women not but the children.

Equal rights to live .The people had not got on lifeboats were almost died, no matter men or women. This is not concern about should,but could. This is dividend to two questions,if we knew the results it will bring.If somebody can escape from the disaster,women could go first,but what if no one can escape? Men and women's lives are the same.