In light of the blank check Ross Perot wrote to save the Texas Treaty Oak, is the tree worth saving?

• Yes, the tree is worth saving.

Yes, the tree is worth saving because it is important historically. We should care for the world around us and if a tree has some kind of significance within our lives, we should do everything we can to keep it going. It is symbolic and we should fight for its survival.

• Yes, the tree is worth saving.

I agree that the tree is worth saving. The tree is very historical and has many stories to tell. I am not a fan of cutting down trees and building things in their place. Nature is a beautiful thing and I am hoping that some day we will not have to look back and nature with only pictures.

• Save the Trees!

Yes it is worth saving the oak tree, now that tax payers money will not be used to do so. When it was going to be paid by the government (and therefor the tax payers) it was not worth the valuable funds that could be used to help people in need.

• Yes, it is.

This tree has historical and cultural significance. It is hard to put a dollar amount on historical and cultural significance, which is why we preserve so many historical landmarks. We should do the same for this tree. It may not have any econmic value and one tree may not save the enviroment, but it is still worth saving.