In modern society, do women have more freedom of speech than men?

• Yes and no they do

It is totally true women do have more freedom than men. But why don't you put yourself in their shoes(men) see what they feel.
    I am a teenager and I know about this because a girl in my class is usually talking about it. Now I kinda agree with her but kind don't, the reason why is because women have been treated unfairly and all of the men know this because we didn't think women could have rights. Which is totally untrue. Other men are saying that we can say that us men can say something offensive and get in trouble but women do the same thing and don't get in trouble. I see how you feel but women have a lot more things to deal with that we do. Put yourself in there shoes and see what its like for them every second of their life and see how there life is going, and what they have to deal with. They have to deal with rap, discrimination , etc. but do we? No we have never been discriminated we have been respected by other people. Us men have never felt any of the stuff women go through. Respect the women because the are the ones that keep this civilisation going. If we didn't have women in our life then we would never have survived for along as we already have. Now people and guys out there lets start to respect the women in the world and show some respect for all the women because they are the ones that made us survive. So start to respect the women.

• They clearly do

I have no prejudices at all regarding peoples gender. However society has developed in a way that has allowed women more leeway in terms of what they say than men. Women can clearly get away with saying a lot of derogatory things about men without any consequence but when men do the same they are ostracised for it. This is wrong as there should be consistency. Women in my opinion seem to be able to say a lot more about other women than men can yet when men even make the slightest remark about women they are seen as not being a gentleman.
    Women also seem to me to be able to say what they want about things in general than men but men it seems are banished to the naughty step if they do the same thing.

• Yes they do.

Women in our society are constantly talking about how sexist men are, they call men pigs, and dogs, and basically say that all men are sick rapists. Yet when a man says anything like; "hey can you pass the salt honey?" then she for some reason is allowed to respond in some feminist attack. "what because I'm a woman I have to get up at the table and grab the salt for you!? Sexist pig!"
    Now that may have been a little of an exaggeration, but you get the point.

• Women get away with what they say more.

In modern society, women do have more freedom of speech then men and it is the one freedom we have more of then men do. If a man were to say something completely ignorant and offensive, they would be scrutinized way more than women would be if they were to make the same statement.

• Copy right yeah

Yes and no they do It is totally true women do have more freedom than men. But why don't you put yourself in their shoes(men) see what they feel.

• Cuz I Can

Mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• No they do not

Women are still tie to culture. Culture in the West and Africa has clearly barricade women in the context of public private dichotomy. Inspite democracy women in the West especially politicians are jeered and described by mostly in the media by what they put on and their hair do. In Africa the imposed Victorian law has subjected women to succumb to men. Where then is the Freedom of speech when women cannot say anything of their will?