In the "Bicycle Race" music video, Queen rented bikes which naked models raced at Wimbledon Stadium. When the renting company found out how the bikes were used, it forced the band to purchase all the seats. Did the renting company go overboard?

• No, It Would Be a Sanitary Problem and Was Probably a Violation of Policy

No, it was not a gross overreaction. It is probably a sanitary problem and it probably violates the policy of the rental bike company. If the music video production people did not let the rental company know that the seats would be used in this manner then it is not really surprising that the company was annoyed when they found out.

• Yes, the rental company did go overboard by forcing Queen to pay for the seats.

I do believe that the company who rented Queen the bikes for the "Bicycle Race" video went overboard by charging the band full price for the seats after finding out that naked models were using them. These bikes are their property and, while having unclothed genitalia on the seats could create health safety issues, they simply could have charged the band for extra cleaning fees. I think that the company knew they were dealing with a record label and act who had access to good funding and took advantage of that to refurbish their product.

• No, the renting company did not go overboard

The company that rented the bikes to the band Queen for the "Bicycle Race" music video was not out of line for demanding the band purchase the bike seats. It is a matter of health and sanitation and it is appropriate for the company to not jeopardize the health of future rental customers.

• No, who wants sweaty ass on their bicycle seat?

The video is great and very artistic, but they definitely should have taken possession of the seats. Nobody would want to rent any bikes from them if they knew a bunch of hairy sweaty asses were cycling around all day on them. I am sure the band had a field day though.

• Not at all

If I was the owner of the renting company, I would have NEVER wanted naked people riding on my bikes that I have payed for. This could demote business and people could sew them for letting this happen. Just image, would you want naked models riding on the bikes you payed for?