In the future, should female politicians distance themselves from discussions of feminism?

• Yes They Should

I believe female politicians should distance themselves from discussions of feminism. If there is a direct problem that needs to be addressed, that is one thing, but I think women are given too much slack in some cases. The feminism movement should be considered over, I think we have equal rights. If a woman can be elected, she shouldn't have a lot to complain about.

• Discuss the issues.

Yes, in the future, female politicians should distance themselves from discussions of feminism, because they should stick to the main issues. Female politicians should not make their elections about feminism, because if people do not want to talk about that, they will not elect them. They should stick to the economy.

• Yes, female politicians should distance themselves from feminism.

I think that in the future, female politicians should distance themselves from the discussion of feminism. I think that the current ideals and principles of feminism that is being spewed today is something that is negative for society. I think female politicians should instead focus on ideals and issues that benefit everybody.

• Feminism is Key in Politics!

I don't believe that female politicians should distance themselves from feminism, because the embattled issue of women's rights is too powerful for them to ignore. In the case of reactionaries (far-right Republicans, Men's Rights Activits, etc.) who seek to repeal or turn back women's rights, female politicians must stand their ground. This doesn't mean that they make every plank in their party platform about feminism, or are limited to a lack of diversity: just that they stand for their gender.