In your opinion, is PewDiePie really a good youtuber?

Asked by: VenomxShocker
  • He’s good at what he does

Felix makes a video almost every day, he has solid community. He comes off pretty down to earth for the amount of success he has. I never really seen him brag or try to defend the quality of his work. His humor has a lot of sarcasm and inside side jokes. He is without a doubt a solid youtuber and a genuine guy, that will tell you he doesn’t deserve the position he is in now.

• No way in hell

I use to watch his videos when I was a kid and now that I see them think why f**k do people watch him? He is a waste of time and people shouldn't waste their time on crappy you tube videos. If you actually like PewDiePie you should go and get a life.

• He's really overrated.

Compared to people like Markiplier, Cyndago, Game Grumps, and Matthias, PewDiePie is just overrated. He has a lot of subscribers, sure, but in my opinion it's far too many for his actual level of skill playing video games, interaction with the audience, choice of games, and so on. His comedy is also quite mindless.

Posted by: Luma