• Indian movies are good

In my opnion indian mivies are good because its your choice that what types of movie you are watching...Some idle movies like "hum sath sath hai, vivah, hum aapke hai kon" these are the pure family drama movies...In the history of indian cinema..Around 96% movies are great for society bcos they gives some important msg to us ...Even that its your fault that what types of movie you are watching...It provide job alert name, fame, money and intertainment...I give you a example of rajnikant, before he intering in indian cinema he was working as a bus conductor but at now he become the god of tamil telugue movie.. That is the power of indian movie...

• Indian movies are good

• Indian movies are good

• Yes they are

Think Indian movies are great! I say that because the movies include everything in them. Most Indian movies include action, romance, comedy, and other things. That depends on what movies you see because then, that movie might have been bad, but there are other movies just as good. Indian movies might not always be great for you, but if you look at the whole history of Indian movies, you might see that not all Indian movies are bad. They are mostly all good except for the ones with a lot of romance.

• Yes they are

• That depends on which movie you watch

I think Indian movies are great! I say that because the movies include everything in them. Most Indian movies include action, romance, comedy, and other things. That depends on what movies you see because then, that movie might have been bad, but there are other movies just as good. Indian movies might not always be great for you, but if you look at the whole history of Indian movies, you might see that not all Indian movies are bad. They are mostly all good except for the ones with a lot of romance.

• They flaunt sex most of the times!

No! Most of the Indian movies are not worth watching.Cause I am an indian i can understand it better.They just mean to show girl and boy cuddling together and doing other unwanted activities in most of their movies(Either its action one or Emotional or anyother.And,As far as i am concerned thats not their fault.Most of the public want to watch that too.So,For me except exceptions its not good.