Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Research: Should we be researching the techniques and implications of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) technology?

• Stem cells are good

Induced pluripotent stem cells are different from embryonic stem cells which are created through the destruction or manipulation of an embryo, while iPCSs can be directly transformed from adult cells to replace any damaged or lost body parts. So yes, it is wrong and inhumane and against "Jesus" to destroy an embryo, but when we can help mankind with millions of diseases possibly including Parkinson's disease while not killing already forms lives AKA embryos, we are doing what God would promote if he actually exists and if you wanna talk about God, tell him to stop letting ISIS use him as an excuse to kill American journalists and burning people alive because I'm pretty sure no god would promote that.

• We should be researching the techniques and implications of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) technology.

We should be researching the techniques and implications of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) technology. Stem cells are the key to the future, and if we do not research every thing that stem cells are capable of doing, we are potentially missing out on potential diease cures that could come from stem cells.

• Humanity's flourishing is too important to not research stem cells.

The arguments against stem cell research are largely religious and thus cannot be substantiated in a debate arena, whereas the benefits of researching stem cells are very large and broad. As long as a birthed and currently alive person is not harm, we should not be too timid to conduct research that will prolong our lives.

• Jesus didn't do it

Jesus is our friend and we should not be using such horrible technology . I have been a Christian activist for 15 years now and I have type 2 diabetes and I have never used these "Stem Cells" and I am happily married to my dog , Jehovah. This research needs to stop!